Another Warning From God

by Kenneson 162 Replies latest jw friends

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    Tetra,

Your war will leave me unscathed.

so, you're abusing people via the preaching work, and you think it's gonna be all good for you?

you're just as pathetic as a jehovahs witness. i assume that is lost on you though...

• IronGland
    IronGland
    only know what I am aware of. Why would God silence me? He has moved me to be His spokesman.

Kenneson, please stay away from firearms and explosives. Also please refrain from voting or running for office. "God's spokesmen" have caused untold misery to humans in the past. Have you thought that maybe the bogeyman is you?

Let's see if I am reading this correctly.... All of this got worse when YOU started your so-called heavenly approved preaching work. By your own admission, the storms are following YOU.

Lol. Remember a few years ago when Pat Robertson warned the people of Florida that a hurricane that was on course to hit florida was god's punishment for their liberal attitudes towards gays? The storm then changed direction and instead hit Pat's hometown in Va.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Irongland,

I think I will let God decide who the bogeyman is.

Firearms and explosives don't interest me. And I'm not into politics either. Hope this allays your fears.

Tetra,

"So you're abusing people via the preaching work..."

From what I read here, some of the comments directed to me are certainly as abusive as anything I have written. If calling people to repentance is abusive, than so be it.

Undercover,

I'm not sure about Dallas. But is the state of Texas prepared for a hurricane? By the way, I have never preached in Texas. P.S. To all who think God is still pursuing me it might be equally true that He is pursuing the people of Louisiana, who took refuge in Texas, as well. We will have to wait and see.

• SeymourButts
    SeymourButts
    Seymour,

I have never preached in Mississippi nor Alabama either. And I probably won't preach in Ohio either. So, I guess you imagine that you are not included and have never been warned.

Sorry, I must be off to work now. Later.

I guess that you guessed wrong. The difference, my poor disillusioned friend, is that hollow childish threats from an imaginary deity infected with an over active ego, only serve to amuse me. I really would have thought that someone as holy as thou would be above intimidation and fear tactics. Is this your idea of a christian attitude? And you actually wonder why people reject you and your hateful message? If you are soooo sure that you are gods messenger: Why do you have to work in a secular job? Isn't your god even capable of providing for you so that you may continue your heavenly calling? Is your life somewhat less than fulfilling? Claiming to have a sense of tranquility now, based on your belief in some sort of after-life where you will gain genuine serenity is not only irrational and senseless, it tells me that the ultimate goal in your life is to die. I really, truly feel sorry for you.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Truly enlightening Seymour. Are you imaginary? You accuse God's message of being hateful and are surprised when He takes action that you perceive to be "hateful." after you and others like you have conveniently and repeatedly ignored and scoffed at His warnings. And you feel sorry for me?

• gringojj
    gringojj

Kenneson,

I have 3 children. I love them with all my heart, as a father should love his children. I am an atheist, I never could understand the concept of god. I am going to give you an analogy, tell me where I am wrong or misunderstood.

My youngest child is 2 weeks old now. Lets say I am put in jail for the rest of my life and cannot have contact with my family. So I leave behind a book that tells my children how I want them to act. In my jail cell is a video camera that shows me everything my kids are doing. I have a button I can press and if I press it it will cause extreme pain and suffering, even death if I want to my family if I choose to press it. So as I sit in my jail cell, I see the kids disobeying what I wrote them in the book that I left them. If I sit in my cell and just send wave after wave of pain and suffering, what have I become? Am I still a loving father? Will my children have love for me or will they be scared of me? If my son is misbehaving, should I maybe kill his sister to prove that I am for real and he better shape up?

This is the god you worship?

This is your god of love?

And remember I would just be a man, with limitations on what I can do. I would be viewed as a sick, sadistic crazy person. Your god is an omnipotent, all powerful being with no limitations! And this is still the method he chooses? You have to be kidding me!

Kenneson, tell me where I am wrong.

• defd
    defd

Gring

Well said and great analogy! You are right. The God of the bible, Jehovah is NOT like that. Maybe the God Kennesson knows and serves is but NOT the one and only true God Jehovah. This is what it says in the bible book of James.

James 1:13-15 "When under trial, let no one say: “I am being tried by God.” For with evil things God cannot be tried nor does he himself try anyone. But each one is tried by being drawn out and enticed by his own desire. Then the desire, when it has become fertile, gives birth to sin; in turn, sin, when it has been accomplished, brings forth death.

Eccl 9:11 "I returned to see under the sun that the swift do not have the race, nor the mighty ones the battle, nor do the wise also have the food, nor do the understanding ones also have the riches, nor do even those having knowledge have the favor; because time and unforeseen occurrence befall them all.

D.

• Ellie
    Ellie

Oh, I'm shaking in my boots, give your head a wobble.

• gringojj
    gringojj

Hi Defd,

Let me mold the analogy to fit the the loving god of the jws. Lets say I wasnt in jail, but in an eternal paradise that I couldnt leave. I leave the oldest child in charge, and the others have to follow his direction, even if they disagree and he is obviously wrong. I write in the book that they must follow his lead, no matter what, or I will not let them come spend eternity in paradise with me, and as a matter of fact if they dont obey I will KILL them in a firestorm of burning balls that will sear the skin from thier bodies. As a loving father I will watch as they are tormented by pain and suffering. I will execute my judgement on them. As a loving father, I will bring the worst pain and suffering ever imaginable to my children who I love with all my heart. I will MURDER my children, as does your god of love.

• defd
    defd

Gring

That analogy i do not agree with. Jehovah DOES NOT expect us to follow the Slave if they are wrong. As a matter of fact it is our OBLIGATION to remain Faithful to God according to HIS WORD.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit