Another Warning From God

by Kenneson 162 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    Well Mrs. Jones5, it's that feeling of not being alone. But, you brought it up.

What? You speak in riddles. What are you trying to say?

• Bryan
    Bryan
    I have no desire of going there to preach.

Kenneson,

Don't you think you should go where Gods wrath send you?

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• Golf
    Golf

This post makes for great "Comic Relief!" Thanks for the laughs folks.

Golf

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Mrs. Jones 5,

I'm just repeating what you said about brain farts. Is that so hard to understand?

Bryan,

I am where God wants me to be. He hasn't made me aware of going elsewhere.

Golf,

I didn't realize God was a joke. But I do detect a number of jokers in this thread.

• defd
    defd

Kenneson

it is good that you are declaring Gods warning, but at the sametime it is also goodnews for many. What do you feel that Goodnews may be? As someone once told me here: "YOU can attrack more bees with honey."

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Defd,

At the name of the Lord Jesus Christ every knee shall bend and every tongue confess that Jesus is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. I don't consider that bad news.

• defd
    defd

I do not either. But what IS the GOODNEWS? What do we have to look forward to once we confess Jesus as Lord and Savior? What is the benefits from listening to Gods warning and repenting from our former course of conduct?

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

So let me see, that will be warning number 37,268,652. And that is just in this century. I wonder how many he's given since the beginning of time, and why the worst hurricanes etc occurred before humankind existed. And why the real big storms are on other planets - uninhabited ones.

• undercover
    undercover

In a similar vein:

God has sent a message to the people of Dallas, Texas...

(oh, by the way, he's using me to let you know that there was a message)

He no longer favors the city of Dallas...that is why the Cowboys, with a 13 point lead with only a few minutes left in the game were allowed to lose to the dreaded Redskins. God has turned his favor away from Dallas because of the debauchery in that city. His allowing the Redskins to win was the first warning. If the city does not turn back from its wicked ways the city will face further retribution.

Turn from your evil ways people of Dallas....consider yourself warned.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Someone please tell me it hasn't happened -

defd + hibiscus = kenneson

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit