Another Warning From God

by Kenneson 162 Replies latest jw friends

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Bryan,

I'm not predicting a date for Christ's return. I actually don't know that. My message is the same that has been preached through the ages. Repent or be chastised. It was preached in the Old Testament and it was preached in the New. And I am preaching it today.

• avishai
    avishai

OK, this really cracks me up (and makes me angry, too).

I was hearing this same crap on Christian radio the other day, too. They said it was because of the gays in New Orleans. Now, here's the interesting thing. Gays, as a demographic are the WEALTHIEST group in the US. So, on average, more of them got out first, or lived in the neighborhoods that survived the hurricane the best.

The POORER folks attend church in the HIGHEST numbers. And were affected the MOST by the hurricane.

YOU DO THE MATH, PAL!!!!

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Well Mrs. Jones5, it's that feeling of not being alone. But, you brought it up.

Satanas,

Since I'm powerless, you need not fear me, do you? But, if God backs up the warning, that's a different story, isn't it?

Robdar,

Who God chastises and who He doesn't, I have nothing to say about it. I only deliver the message.

Repent from what? The main thing is idolatry. By that I mean, anything we put ahead of God is an idol (whether it be money, work, houses, clothes, people, sports and recreation, drugs and alcohol, etc.) God is to be first in our lives.

Gosh, there's a multitude of things we need to turn away from, including rebellion against God, pride, greed, anger, etc.

What happens if we repent? We are spared like Nineveh. What happens if we refuse to heed? We are chastised.

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Kenneson, it is unlikely that you can image anything more heinous, depraved and evil than the mass murder of men, women and children. Why do you choose to worship evil as your god? Are you criminally insane?

Just because some ancient tribal morons created such a deity, and some other moron gave you a book about him, doesn't mean you need to follow like a blind and brainless lemmings. Your head is there for more than just keeping your ears apart.

Can't you come up with a more likely god for such a wondrous and beautiful universe? Or are you afraid to think beyond the utter foolishness of your Bible? Do you feel it wise to continually belittle the Divine to such cheap trash?

I wish you were here, so I could slap you upside the head.

j

• chrissy
    chrissy
    See "Florida, U.S. Gulf states brace for another hurricane"

yeah, well its not called hurricane season for nothing. lol. what bryan said.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Avishai,

Jesus associated with sinners. One of the areas distinctly spared from the hurricane's wrath was the French Quarter, including Bourbon Street. That tells me that God has mercy on those whom He wills and often times it's those we think least deserve it.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

J.T.

If you want to perceive what God does as evil, I certainly can't stop you. But since I'm not God, I don't make such determinations. P.S. If there is no God, does that mean nature is evil?

• calico
    calico

I remember a tornado hitting a kingdom hall---what does that mean?

• avishai
    avishai

So, Kenneson, then the poor and elderly MOST deserved it?

• heathen
    heathen

Kenneson --- I've known guys like you , in fact met one in the psyche ward . I'm thinking you maybe need some professional help ...................... personally I think it's mostly those that claim to know God that are the biggest A-holes in the world .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit