Another Warning From God

by Kenneson 162 Replies latest jw friends

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Mrs.jones5 and Satanus,

I guess you're exempt from farting. P.S. My brain certainly can't be any match with yours.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Why would you guess that? Do you know of anyone who doesnt let loose gas?

• ocsrf
    ocsrf

Speak out as loudly as you can, silence is not your way; however,...

My point is that you are in the same category as super zealous super right christians, or muslims or any other religion that love to condem others to death. This interest you have in others being punished shows you to have violent side just as those in the middle ages took great delight in bringing about punishment to those who they percieved did not meet their righteous standards. They tortured and burned people to death. Perhaps you can learn more from them, they all thought they were Christian and righteous.

What is so funny about people like you, is that you need the most forgivness from God.

OC

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

Kenneson,

He has moved me to be His spokesman

That's an incredibly scary statement. Are you sure you're enterprising enough to live up to that entirely imaginable endorsement?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Several yrs ago, while i was still a christian, i did a long meditation, including chanting the word god. He didn't show. My long dead brother did, though. Maybe my brother has worked his way up to god during all those yrs, or maybe .... oh yes, god doesn't work that way, yah, that's it. Actually, your god doesn't work in any way, except when your brain farts.

S

• Bryan
    Bryan
    I'm just a spokesman.

Kenneson,

With all due respect. You're starting to sound like Brownboy.

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Mrsjones5,

Well, thanks for bringing to my attention brain farts. But since you're not exempt, I am relieved.

Cygnus,

It's not imaginary. I've been preaching a message of repentance or chastisement since the 1980s. What makes you think I'm not enterprising enough?

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I dont understand you. Why would you be relieved that I fart?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Fear of the lord causes brain farts. It's not the only cause, to be sure. Brain farts aren't bad, really. It's just when brain farters insist that everyone breathe their brain gas, or worse, make threats to everyone else that it is bad.

S

• Robdar
    Robdar

Kenneson, my brother, your message says only to repent or be chastised. What are we supposed to repent from?

If God is chastising the people on the southern coast, why isn't he chastising the rich also? The poor have suffered most from the hurricane. Are the rich more righteous than the poor?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit