Another Warning From God

by Kenneson 162 Replies latest jw friends

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

why until? you just warned me and i still find it amusingly crazy.

you're not making sense...

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

Either God is incapable of preventing suffering (hurricans, tornadoes, et al), or he chooses to allow suffering. One makes him less than all-powerful, the other makes him a monster.

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Or he makes those hurricanes, tornados, etc and is a murdering maniac.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Tetra,

I'm just a spokesman. I can't effect any warning I give. I'm quite powerless. Only God can do that.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Coldredrain and Cygnus,

Whether we think God is loving or not is immaterial to Him. He certainly wouldn't win a popularity contest in this forum anyway. Be that as it may, He calls the shots. And He says: Repent or be chastised. Now, what part of repent or be chastised, don't you understand?

• ocsrf
    ocsrf

yea, yea

You sound like a prophet, and what do you really know? Nothing

You are like everyone else in this world who has religion, you have sense you are right and nobody else has any awareness.

Will God bring about a change? We pray that he will? Perhaps the biggest change will be to quiet those who feel they speak for him.

Nice try

OC

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

God doesn't rule anything. The concept of an all controlling god is just a relic from a time when we couldn't use logic to explain such things as hurricanes.

Even the word "Hurricane" is derived from a god's name, Furrican. Furrican was said to have gotten upset and cause great distress to people if he wasn't served in a good manner, much like Yahweh.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Ocsrf,

I only know what I am aware of. Why would God silence me? He has moved me to be His spokesman. Now, I have had people in Louisiana and Florida try to silence me. But, guess what? I'm still speaking and they're becoming more silent. What could it mean?

I suggest you TRY the message I bring to you: Repent or be chastised.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Coldredrain,

"God doesn't rule anything." So you imagine!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Brain Fart!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit