What is WRONG with people? (Looters, shooters, et al)

by AlmostAtheist 88 Replies latest jw friends

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    don't imagine for a second that they have any of the same options you'd have in the same situation. They don't.

Six, I disagree with this statement. We always have choices in our lives to either choose a positive course, or to choose a negative course. Obviously, these individuals have chosen to use their circumstances in life to perpetuate negativity. I know I don't have to provide any examples of people who have been born into horrible circumstances and have chosen to rise above them. Terri

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

you know someone is hollywood is going to make a movie out of all this. I wonder who will play the lead...will smith, tom cruise, or bruce willis?

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

you know someone is hollywood is going to make a movie out of all this. I wonder who will play the lead...will smith, tom cruise, or bruce willis?

I guess it would make more sense for "Will Smith" to play the lead!

M'

• upside/down
    upside/down

I vote for Xzibit or LL CoolJ (for the lead) ...much more true to life character...lol

u/d

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    Obviously, these individuals have chosen to use their circumstances in life to perpetuate negativity.

lol They're freakin' shooting at people to perpetuate their negativity.

ohmm, ohmmm

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

And the same people shooting at the rescuers are going to expect to be rescued when they run out of food.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    ohmm, ohmmm

hahaha......I get it...........

• lawrence
    lawrence

I'm with Six - the evacuation was non-existent and the Guard should have been called up on Sunday night. This was handled in the worst manner, and now it's a testament to the lack of humanity rampant on this planet. Then again, everyone wants 'Reality TV.' They got it Baby!

• upside/down
    upside/down

Ooooosaaaahh!- Bad Boyz II

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Wow.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit