Women What do you Look for in Men

by LouBelle 82 Replies latest jw friends

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

Wow, this thread is so long. I wonder if anyone is going to read my reply.

I used to look for what he could offer me more than what I can offer. I was in my 20s. In my late 20s, I met a man who is so talented but very shy. He was not manly or dashing, but just NICE and shy. Then I realized that I like that quality: being nice. By the time I met my husband, I knew exactly what I should look for.

Love should go both ways; you give some and you take some. But never think that you should take more than you give. And you shouldn't be coerced/required to give more than you take.

• Frog
    Frog

A guy who's not needy, or emotionally stunted. Kind, sincere and genuine. Asks for nothing in return, except perhaps the quiet satisfaction kindness brings.

Preferably a vegetarian, but not essential if he otherwise showed respect/appreciation for living creatures.

Attractive in a quirky sort of a way, not typically attractive if you know what I mean??

Someone academically minded, doesn't have to be genius, perhaps studies in Humanities/Enviro/Bio realm.

An optimist/realist, absolutely not a fatalist mind warped dub!

Enjoys the outdoors, appreciates nature, hiking, camping and fun stuff like that

Is well liked because he relates to a range of people on their own level

Preferably has sisters, and is conditioned to women's stuff

Passionate about what he does, his work would be closely intwined with his way of life

...perhaps I'm being too specific?? lol! happy to remain single unless such a guy exists:)

• chrissy
    chrissy
    Preferably has sisters, and is conditioned to women's stuff

So true!!...men that have sister(s) somehow seem more conditioned to the emotional differences between men & women. They are more sensitive or understanding or something. I could never quite put my finger on it, but always felt that way too. (Happy belated b-day lil frog:)

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan
    "Show me a Master's degree and I'll show you my tits"

Hold on, it's around here somewhere, I swear, I have one! Wait, where ya goin'? HOLD ON JUST A MINUTE, I REALLY DO HAVE ONE!!!!!

• gumby
    gumby

I'm so glad this thread started. Why? Cuz I learned I'm like the only perfect guy around. I started readin about all the qualities women want in a man........and it looks like I'm the only guy who has em all. Nice, kind, sweet, not selfish, not emotionally stunted, assertive, loves his woman better than his best friend, romantic, always wants sex, sleeps naked.......... Ok, I made the last two up, but I've got all the other qualities. I'm thinkin if I'm ever dumped and left single....I'm gonna hire myself out for like 6 months at a time. I'll put an ad in the paper and it'l say..."perfect husband for rent, 6 month lease required". I'd be happy with say.....oh........bout 30,000 for 6 months.

Gumby

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Gumby - why the paper - you can put an ad up on here - we get first dibs. And do you purrr??

• trevor
    trevor

Gumby you said

I'm like the only perfect guy around.

Sorry but women don’t want perfect guys they go for the bad boys.

Enter the Dragon!

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

Me and my wife fancy the pants off each other- one big reason for this is that we make each other laugh. I think having a great sense of humour is very very sexy.

• upside/down
    upside/down

The only reason Gumbanova has all the apostababes lusting after him is simple...

All these worldly Babylonish whore womenz want his shaved, highly polished and lotioned up....NUTSACK!

u/d (of the coiffed "package" too class)

• gumby
    gumby
    I think having a great sense of humour is very very sexy.

Not for me. Every time my wife points down at my thingy and starts laughin It turns into lookin like it did when I was five.

U/D, ya bastard......now yer gonna have all women hatin you here. You can't be callin the JWD babes whores and expect em to be nice to ya...........ya knucklehead. I barely get away with callin em bastardetts.

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit