Women What do you Look for in Men

by LouBelle 82 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary
    Gumby bragged: it looks like I'm the only guy who has em all. Nice, kind, sweet, not selfish, not emotionally stunted, assertive, loves his woman better than his best friend, romantic, always wants sex, sleeps naked..........

And let's not ferget that yer well-endowed too Gumbers-----that's yer biggest asset right??........at least, that's what it looks like in those naked pictures you sent me.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    at least, that's what it looks like in those naked pictures you sent me

He sent me some of those pictures, too. He sends them to all the girls and an occasional guy.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I like voluptuous (okay, chubby really) girls with nice big bootys and boobies. I never give the skinny, high-maintenance glamorous girls a second look. I like smart girls with a wicked sense of humor. Glasses and red hair are a HUGE turn-on. I also think goth chicks are really sexy too. Fat bottomed girls definitely DO make the world go 'round. I like girls who have tattoos all over them too. I like girls with a crude sense of humor and a potty mouth.

So, you dig big, bawdy chicks? Cool. Most of us tire of men on this forum that complain about real women.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit