Women What do you Look for in Men

by LouBelle 82 Replies latest jw friends

• Robdar
    Robdar

Hi Old Flame. Welcome to JWD. Too bad you live in CA.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

errrr hello my opening post said i'm single......

oh yes those now famous 6 words spring to mind " you don't do it for him "

Instead of Desperate Wives we need to have Desperate Singles (only JW single sisters need apply)

• Panda
    Panda

You are definitely right about a guys relationship with his Mom and his sisters. Mr.Panda loved his Mom and his 2 sisters. They were very close. She was the best Mother inlaw on the planet. I enjoyed her company as much as her own kids did. So then I will add the mother loving sons to my shoes and socks theory.

• gumby
    gumby
    You are definitely right about a guys relationship with his Mom and his sisters. Mr.Panda loved his Mom and his 2 sisters. They were very close. She was the best Mother inlaw

So then, Mr. Panda was a nice guy and treated you well?

I'm gonna start callin Robyn 'Ghandi'..

Gumby

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

A million in the bank and a bad cough.....?

• Robdar
    Robdar
    I'm gonna start callin Robyn 'Ghandi'..

That's Ms Ghandi to you, baby face.

• Legolas
    Legolas

Ok men what do YOU think of the thoughts posted here?

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

I look for an intelligent man, respectful, witty, GREAT hands, down to earth with reasonable priorities. I like a tall man, someone who asks me questions, who is genuinely interested in me. Well rounded, not self absorbed, not a push over. Someone easily impressed by me. hmmm, nope dont think they exist

• talesin
    talesin

Someone who likes me for who I am, not for some image he has in his head of how 'women should be', or for my rack.

tal

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

I like voluptuous (okay, chubby really) girls with nice big bootys and boobies. I never give the skinny, high-maintenance glamorous girls a second look. I like smart girls with a wicked sense of humor. Glasses and red hair are a HUGE turn-on. I also think goth chicks are really sexy too. Fat bottomed girls definitely DO make the world go 'round. I like girls who have tattoos all over them too. I like girls with a crude sense of humor and a potty mouth.

-Breck (of the "bones are for dogs" class.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit