Women What do you Look for in Men

by LouBelle 82 Replies latest jw friends

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Right so being single and being free to look and date the male species I'm sad to announce that there really is no much of a choice out there. Perhaps I'm not looking in the right places, or perhaps I just don't do it for these men.

Anyway what do you look for in a guy. The thing I look for is kinda the X - Factor. What can he offer me or 'give' me that I can't offer or give myself. I'm not talking about materialism or the superficial things. What can Mr X offer me that compliments me/ that adds to my life.

So girls & guys what do you look for in the opposite sex.

• Mary
    Mary

I look for the following in a guy and this is in order of importance to me:

1. Intelligent
    2. Sense of humour
    3. Responsible
    4. Doesn't smoke, do drugs or drink like a fish (except at weddings)
    5. Reasonably decent looking
    6. Good job

Dat's about it..............

• DHL
    DHL

Ok, so now I don't wonder anymore why I don't seem to find a soulmate lately. It's because Mary is around grabbing all the good guys and leaving none to me.

• Legolas
    Legolas

Ok I agree with all of Mary's but here is afew that I would add:

Opens the car door (or any door) for you.

The kind of man that will lead you by the small in your back when you are walking.

And with all honesty you can say "He's the kindnest man I know."

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

employment and a workin penis! (hey i'm a simple old bird) LOL

• cookiegirlie
    cookiegirlie

a guy that isn't acting the MACHO way i hate that so much lol someone who respect women really sweet & kind , but also funny i mean who would like 2 spend the day with someone who's always serious i like to have fun so someone i won't be bored with like i do in thoses romantic dinner where lovers look in each others eyes so boring lol

• Gozz
    Gozz
    Opens the car door (or any door) for you

So, why do some ladies find this, er, patronising?

candynuts: very funny.

• cookiegirlie
    cookiegirlie

i also agree with mary he shouldn't smoke or do drugs & he must have a job

• Legolas
    Legolas

Gozz could you explain more?

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

My wife has got an amazing sense of humour, very in tune with mine. She makes me laugh every day- thats one of the reasons why I love her so much.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit