Women What do you Look for in Men

by LouBelle 82 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Yep, im still madly in love with you.

M'

Oh, you big fibber. Still, a charming one.

• urbanized
    urbanized

i like males with an equal share of wit and wisdom. clearly, chemistry is just an essential ingredient that either is or isn't there. i need to see a measure of passion for something in order to be interested, and if that passion is for something that i know nothing about, then that is all the more interesting for me. he must be adventerous, as in willing to travel & try new things for dinner, in the bedroom, at the cinema, etc. oh and he must live in the city and not fear the public transportation. spectacles don't hurt either.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Humor and Wit! You have to keep up with me.

Brooke

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral
    The kind of man that will lead you by the small in your back when you are walking.

Ooh that would drive me nuts -- being steered from behind! I wouldn't dump a man over it, but I'd soon train him to stop.

I like Mary's list:

1. Intelligent and creative! curious! keenly aware of life's adventures!
    2. Sense of humour but not mean-spirited in any way.
    3. Responsible
    4. Doesn't smoke, do major horrible drugs or drink like a fish (except at weddings)
    5. Reasonably decent looking Lean dark-skinned brunette with long hair is my ideal choice.
    6. Good job

candidlynuts wants:

a workin penis!
    Or talented fingers.

gently "Show me a Master's degree and I'll show you my tits" feral

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Yep, im still madly in love with you.

M'

Oh, you big fibber. Still, a charming one.

Oh and, Mec, you never bothered to tell me you were madly in love with me in the first place. Must have slipped your mind.

• gumby
    gumby

Don't let him hurt you like he hurt me Flyin. He told me he loved me too and that he's have a kid my me if'n I had a womb. He's a damn tease if there ever was one........the sick bastard!

Gumhurt

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Don't let him hurt you like he hurt me Flyin. He told me he loved me too and that he's have a kid my me if'n I had a womb. He's a damn tease if there ever was one........the sick bastard!

Awww, now Gumhurt. There, there little feller. I hope it hasn't made you bitter.

• homesteader
    homesteader

HONESTY

I also came to the conclusion that I would only settle for a man I loved so much that there wasn't one thing I would want to change about him. I found Mr. Right six years ago and we are living happliy ever after.

• gumby
    gumby
    and we are living happliy ever after.

ever after? After what?

Gumby

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    ever after? After what?

Gumby

I'm wonderin' where she found a perfect man. I want one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit