Women What do you Look for in Men

by LouBelle 82 Replies latest jw friends

• damselfly
    damselfly

The most important thing to me is a good sense of humor.

Must be a good flirt ( but only with me of course. )

Knows how to work and play hard.

That's it! I'm easy to please.

Damselfly

• upside/down
    upside/down
    Taller (like 5'6 or 5'8 is nice)

I'm 5'-7" and have NEVER been considered tall.

OOPS...G Money...it was what do you look for in MEN....not WOMEN.

u/d (of the short and stubby class)

• Mary
    Mary
    I agree with Mary and FlyingHigh. ...did they say that he likes sex and can perform? That's a bit important too.

Geeze, I just took that for granted that he'd like sex...........is there any guy on the planet that doesn't? Except maybe for Michael Jackass Jackson.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I agree with Mary and FlyingHigh. ...did they say that he likes sex and can perform? That's a bit important too.

Geeze, I just took that for granted that he'd like sex...........is there any guy on the planet that doesn't? Except maybe for Michael Jackass Jackson.

Sadly, judging from my experience, very few of them are very good at it. Oh yeah, they like it, they want it, but are they good at it?

Meaning passionate, no prudishness what so ever, not selfish, sense of fun, naughty is good, sexy personality is a must, makes you feel like you are very attractive to him whether you are to anyone else or not. The guy has to like women, genuinely like women. If he doesn't, it will come across and it's a huge turn off. Opportunists are not sexy and they are not stars in the bedroom.

Oh yes and there has to be chemistry, lots of steamy chemistry.

Also, a guy with ridiculous, mythical notions about women is not a turn on.

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

Sadly, judging from my experience, very few of them are very good at it. Oh yeah, they like it, they want it, but are they good at it?

So, what entitles you to make that assement, have you sampled the entire male population?

M'

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    So, what entitles you to make that assement, have you sampled the entire male population?

M'

No. But enough to know and enough of my gal friends to compare notes with. Thank goodness I've found one now who would never say something like you just did and if he did he would ask it with relish and not disdain. Edit: Okay I just noticed your big smiley face. I hope you didn't say that with disdain.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

You said "sampled". I guess I did "sample" some of them. Not ashamed of that either and neither is Andy.

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

Andy, who the hell is Andy???? LOL, just joking. wink, wink.

M'

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Andy, who the hell is Andy???? LOL, just joking. wink, wink.

M'

Okay, no fair. You just disarmed with me humor and an inside joke.

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

Yep, im still madly in love with you.

M'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit