Elder Condemned Me to Death

by Grace 88 Replies latest jw friends

• defd
    defd

sounds too me everyone has issues with PEOPLE. That is no reason to leave Jehovah God and Jesus is it? Let those people be what they want, Jesus will judge the likes of them as for us, be determined to follow in the steps of Jesus and Love Jehovah our God with our whole being.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

things tend to fly over your head defd?

• defd
    defd

things tend to fly over your head defd?

Not really. When someone says something stupid or hurtful or flat out scriptually wrong I let them know right away and leave it at that!

• kid-A
    kid-A

DEF,

You cant necessarily dissociate the 'people' from the 'organization' that created these people and their subsequent behaviours. According to the WTS, the elders are the

"glorious" ones whom we should be obeying without question. But this sort of self-righteous judging is entirely sanctioned by the WTS, it is the intrinsic nature

of the entire religion: jehovahs is going to kill all the non-JWs, and those leaving the JWs after having been in it are to suffer an even WORSE fate. The elder being described

at the beginning of this thread is just the 'prototypical' "glorious one" manufactured by the WTS. I dont think you can disentangle this 'individual' behaviour from the collective mentality

of the organization, they are one and the same, and feed off each other.

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Mariusuk: Perfect comment.
    And, Welcome to the board!!

• defd
  • defd
    defd

Kid a

I disagree with you. Alot of people in Jehovahs Organization are the way they are not because of The teachings from the bible interpreted by the Slave, but is because the individuals interpretation and application.

• upside/down
    upside/down

"Sticks and stone love..."- Capt. Jack Sparrow- Pirates of the Carribean.

u/d (of the glad he's "out" class)

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Here we go again...

One current JW sans critical thinking abilities spouting judgement and prejudice

Thousands of ex-witnesses seeing through his/her BS

More thousands of observers watching him/her have his/her ass handed to him/her in response...

I have one question Defd;

Do you believe that the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses is the Faithful and Discreet Slave which Jesus Christ appointed over all his belongings?

A simple yes or no will do...

J

• kid-A
    kid-A

I would agree that there are individuals that take things to ridiculous extremes, but that is not the case here. According to "THE SLAVE"

those leaving the WTS are condemned to death, that is not an individuals interpretation, that is the teaching of the WTS. This "elder"

was following the orders and interpretations of the "slave".....and based upon the other posts, this is CLEARLY not some isolated case.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit