Elder Condemned Me to Death

by Grace 88 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    Im just talking thats all not here to judge you.

lol, can you say fibber?

• kid-A
    kid-A

Im just waiting for grissom to chime in!!

• defd
    defd

Kid

Just as i thought. Making strong statements without any proof. I know what JW teach and believe. And what you are claiming is NOT one of them. Maybe a overly zealous person told you that. Maybe a hardnosed or stiffed necked brother told you that but the botom line is we CANNOT say that and the Slave doenot teach that again i ask you to SHOW ME IN WHICH WATCHTOWER DO THEY.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

I'm not leading you to anything. I just want to know why you feel free to ignore the direction of the FDS by even being here in the first place.

It leads me to one of three conlusions;

1.) You are not a JW at all and are merely here to hurt people who are already hurting, a very dishonorable thing in my book...

2.) You feel above the FDS in that you pick and choose which directives to follow, or...

3.) You are a liar and don't believe that the FDS is who they claim to be.

So, which of the three options most likely describes you? I'd like to know who I'm talking to, if you don't mind. Did I miss an option?

Jeannie

• defd
    defd

jEANNIE

neither option. Not everyone here is an apostate. You are talking to me Defd and nothing more.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I called it first

• defd
    defd

Hey ya,ll gotaa run thanks for the chat. Ill be back here 2marrow.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

ok dont let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya *waves*

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

But, Defd... you have stated an absolute belief in the FDS...the FDS has said to stay away from sites frequented by apostates...I am an apostate...you are still here knowing that...

Therefore,

Either you do not believe in the FDS as you have stated, or you do not believe in following the direction of the FDS, if you did, you would not be here. Your own words condemn you as a liar. Sorry...

Can you offer any kind of explanation that would refute what I have said? You have not yet addressed my points...

Jeannie

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Jeannie, I dont think defd is much into debate. He just got out of dodge

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit