Elder Condemned Me to Death

by Grace 88 Replies latest jw friends

• shanti
    shanti

Fear not little one,they condemned Jesus to death also but he rose from it!!!!!!!!! They also promised under smoken booze rutherford that millions now living will never die. Guess what they are almost all dead. Put your trust in Jesus and you will be able to stop all of satan's burning missles!!!! Read 2 Corinthians 12: 8-9. This god they worship Jehovah is a lier because it ain't his name. It was coined by a catholic monk by the name Raymundus Martini a pagan catholic as the JW's would say. Send GGA email, she helped me releve me! [email protected]

• shanti
    shanti

It's gee. [email protected]. The only thing i would consider deadly if the elders told me that they were going to send a elder over to have a bible study with my 6 year old.

• Gozz
    Gozz

Unbelievable arrongace!

Before we went out for field service, it was usual to have a small meeting, like considering the daily text or some presentation or something; one unbaptized publisher (UP) complained, loudly, about people in the territory not listening; brother elder made a comment to the effect that he should be very happy for being on the road to salvation because of those other will be fuel "meat for Armageddon". Response? Loving brothers and sister giggled at the brilliance of the expression; only one other sister was disturbed enough not to go out for field servcie that day.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well Shanti Thanks for giving me a vote of confidence But believe me It was NOTHING to do with ME! You finding the truth.!!! I believe the Holy Spirit searches the heart of the LORDS people Those who have been written in the book of life- You were searching -contacted me!!!. I just told you what I had learned , I am just trying to help folk take their kids where I took mine into "mind Control"

I hope one day to meet you. Why not try to go to PA for the "Witness Now for Jesus "convention Oct 14th Would love to met you & Sue.

• mouthy
    mouthy

OOPs that should read NOT take their kids into mind control. ( Old age makes the mistakes -----my excuse LOL

• heretic
    heretic

Of course they feel they are right cos they believe it or have told themselves they believe it. Its heartless but they can justfy it by saying its the 'truth'. They can give you reasoning on why disfellowshipping is loving, I know cos i would recite it to my worldly friends when theyd get pissed seeing what they were putting me thru.

A JW can justify disfellowshipping somebody the same way a terrorist can justify suicide bombings. but at the end of the day its goes against human principles and is totally wrong.

and warped.

So glad Im out now, I guess disfellowshipping has 1 good side effect. it lets that individual see how disgusting it is.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Well - all I can say is, when did Jesus give this guy the power to read hearts and judge you or anyone as worthy of a ressurection or not?

Arrogant bastards!

Jeff

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

Doesn't the bible specifically say not to condemn?

• Think
    Think

Grace, I feel with YOU. You did the right thing to refuse them visit in your home. I agree with you what

you said about elders and nazi. Hiltler was killing people by milions, and, according to his statement in his

own book " Mein Kampf", he was doing the will of the God Almighty, he was "defending" himself agains

Jew. Is no surprise to me that today so many claim to do God's will ( David Koresh, Applewhite, Jones, GB

WT, Stalin, Tao Jarach), but in reality they doing the will of the Satan, they are kiling the Soul.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit