A newbie's impression on this board, pros and cons

by smelly onions 293 Replies latest jw experiences

• trevor
    trevor

Smelly onions

I have posted twice on this thread and both times stuck my neck out for you. I have tried to be fair and defend your right to express your opinion without being verbally abused.

I realize now that I was wasting my time. You really have lost the plot!

Can you catch an earlier flight?

• z
    z
    Can you catch an earlier flight?

Maybe flight #144.000

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

In some basic ways I understand what S.Onions is saying. If you were molested it was by the actions of a very ill person and not an organization, of this I'm sure you are aware. It doesn't matter if Russell sold miracle wheat or what was written in the KM that month, it was the sick desires of the perp that made you a victim. Nothing taught by JW's encourages that action. Yes the ORG does carry the guilt of not exposing it, there you are right. This is no little matter, agreed. Whether you or I were Jehovah's Witnesses did not cause you to be molested . Ok, the WTS makes a "Paradise for Pedophiles". Pretty damned simplistic if you ask me. What about the family members who knew or didn't want to believe? That happens in all families where this scourge invades. Its more prevelant than you may be aware and it doesn't change the fact that the perps need to be taken down. Anger is normal and at least you have an organization to tear apart. It is a bit like a little dog nipping at the heels of a bull, gonna get kicked back by the big sucker. Maybe in the meantime you can draw a little blood and avoid ulcers from holding it in. Eventually you gotta let it go. Time will take down that Mother of an Organization! IN the meantime, please, take a deep breath and go get help.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

there are also many who left the jw lifestyle so they could do whatever they wanted. Hm really? Let's see how I stack up

Taking drugs No I have never taken recreational drugs

having orgies Nope never done an orgy, I've gotten one offer but nah it's not me

sex with whomever and whenever Yes that I have done that but it is wrong to have sex whenever you want? No I dont think so. and getting into criminal enterprises Nope never done anything criminal and have never been arrested

gambling The most gambling I have ever done was the slots in Reno with my jw parents LOL!!!

Silly Smelly who do you know that as done all that bad stuff. Me thinks your speaking out of your piehole yet again. Blankets statements are your downfall my friend.

Josie

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I just hope he doesn't have the Internet where he is going.

Brooke

• smelly onions
    smelly onions
    How many people like this do you know personally

jeannibeanz,

Everyone I knew that was dfed or daed was for their own personal enjoyment. They wanted an excuse to do what they wanted. Here is where I have met people who left because of those distressing situations. Just not my own personal experience.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    Everyone I knew that was dfed or daed was for their own personal enjoyment. They wanted an excuse to do what they wanted.

Wow... They actually told you that? I'm surprised. So these people who got disfellowshipped on purpose just to have an excuse to do what they wanted, did they have family that is still in? Are they just enjoying 'the world' for a while and intend to go back? I don't see how anyone who sincerely believes it's the truth can simply say they wanted to bang around when they would lose their families doing so.

If they were faking it to begin with, they weren't really wittnesses were they?

J

• georgefoster
    georgefoster

Jesus, smelly onions, you are ignorant!!!

Everyone I knew that was dfed or daed was for their own personal enjoyment. They wanted an excuse to do what they wanted

Why does anyone need an excuse to do what they want? You honestly think that everyone who is not in the organization is having drunken orgies 24/7?

Most people do not need an all controlling org to guilt trip them into making good decisions in life.

You better not leave the kingdom hall, you wouldn't know how to wipe your own ass.

• smelly onions
    smelly onions
    sex with whomever and whenever Yes that I have done that but it is wrong to have sex whenever you want? No I dont think so.

And you think that's something to be proud of. who's the silly one now?Just be careful you dont catch a nasty little bug , josie. That's irresponsible behavior. Just some words of care for you.

whyamihere, exactly you are here because you find me irresistible. c'mon admit, you know its true even if you don't admit here. There's something about me that you find intriguing. I hope you're a girl though. The names you guys choose gets me confused. Need a scorecard to keep track.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    whyamihere, exactly you are here because you find me irresistible. c'mon admit, you know its true even if you don't admit here. There's something about me that you find intriguing. I hope you're a girl though. The names you guys choose gets me confused. Need a scorecard to keep track.

<--------------Uhhhhhhhhh Look at my Avatar...last time I checked I was a Woman.

All I hear is blah blah blah blah. Then some more Blah blah blah. Well to be honest I really don't read what you are saying anymore..I just look for Sith and the funny things he says to you. Really I don't care what you say just what Sith says to you...I find it funny.

Brooke

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit