A newbie's impression on this board, pros and cons

by smelly onions 293 Replies latest jw experiences

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    And you think that's something to be proud of. who's the silly one now?Just be careful you dont catch a nasty little bug , josie. That's irresponsible behavior. Just some words of care for you.

LMAO!! You little dweeb! I bet your never even poked anyone. Straight out of a virgin never been laid mind you are Smelly. LOL!!

for your information I think I may be old enuff to be your mother or at least the around the same age as your mother. I am a happily married woman who doesnt fool around. Dont have to, hubby makes me very happy. Been married for over 12 years.

Little boy Smelly youre very funny! LMAO!!!

Josie

• Satanus
    Satanus
    Everyone I knew that was dfed or daed was for their own personal enjoyment. They wanted an excuse to do what they wanted.

He's just regurgitating standard watchtowerese.

S

• foreword
    foreword
    And you think that's something to be proud of. who's the silly one now?Just be careful you dont catch a nasty little bug , josie. That's irresponsible behavior. Just some words of care for you.

....like they say.....priceless.....LOL

Yup, mrsjones....still at the strokin the salamy stage...dreamin of his good JW girl....

But hey smelly...that ain't right you know that....

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Wow! Walk away from a thread for two days and the thing goes ballistic! This smelly one is a crack-de-loon!

Clearly we are dealing with a juvenile minded, jw mind-washed one, who wishes to paint the world in a large jw-like brush stroke. Most likely he is 17 years old [ok, Sith, I give him credit more than deserved], underachieving, misguided, and of course we have misunderstood and misquoted him.

But there is still hope! He has crossed the line of 'apostate' now - so there is hope that someday he will actually start to think without electric shock therapy. I doubt it.... but we can hope can't we?

Jeff

• avishai
    avishai
    Many on this forum can't conform to the WT's high moral standards, so of course they'll use whatever they can to justify their own messed up behavior

Excuse me? What many on here are'nt saying are the WTS's "High moral standard" are mostly bullshit. I don't need them , or you to be my mommy DY or smelley onions. I dont need some uneducated Janitor, or some backassward asshole who can't tell the difference from 607 and 587 to tell me what to do. As far as major religions go, in the education dept., your at the bottom of the heap, and as much as you like to look down your nose at them your no different than the jim joneses, the moonies, th heavens gates guys. The Catholics tha you so love to revile? Millenia of tradition, education, universities, charity, have saved countless lives, despite those theyve damaged. So, no, I have nothing to justify. I've saved lives. I've taken in children, half dead, brutalized by abusive parents, and given them back to society and done tons of other things for the greater good as Jesus told me to do. The things the dubs told me not to do like give blood and celebrate christmas notwithstanding. I could give a crap. I don't need some poorly educated jackass tat can't do math or read a basic history sitting in their tower telling me I'm bad anymore, calling me into a "b" room anymore. I'm a MAN , dammit, and can read and figger it out for myself.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

HERE! HERE! *applause*

J

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Avi....great post!!!
    "High Moral Standards" is code for "My Moral Standards". Which pretty means they want everyone else to live their lilly white, suburbaned, miserable existence and anyone who is slightly different is "Morally Lacking". Blech!
    I left the Dub's because I didn't want to live in a world where EVERYONE is identical with Stepford type expressions on their faces. Thanks but no thanks!

• Sith
    Sith

"I'll give you that there are many here who have suffered greatly but you have to give me there are also many who left the jw lifestyle so they could do whatever they wanted. Taking drugs, having orgies, sex with whomever and whenever and getting into criminal enterprises, gambling"

Ooooooooooh, yeah!

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

He's been injected with pure JW holy spirit..... he's out of control....

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

Hey smelly,

do you ever talk to angels?

steve

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit