Do you hate the religion of Jehovah's Witnesses?

by logansrun 149 Replies latest jw friends

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

The straight scoop on 'forgiveness' vs the subterfuge of indulgence. What is justifiable anger? What is indulgence? What is forgiveness? A much quoted phrase from Jesus sermon on the mount at Matthew the 5th chapter :"turn the other cheek,there's a better world waiting for the meek".."love your enemies". Jesus also stated in that same sermon,"do not give what is holy to dog's,neither cast your pearls before swine,lest they turn about and rip you open". Another example of Jesus that the,be indulgent no matter what apologist will use is the case of Jesus forgiving those who nailed him to the cross.He said; "Father,forgive them for they no not what they are doing". Jesus here is talking about the ignorant Roman soldiers who were just carrying out official orders and didn't know what they were doing". Know this!This same Jesus went on to eternally damn Judas his apostle.He said "it would have been a finer thing if Judas had not even been born" and condemned him as the "son of destruction" What about the grievance protocol for reconciling differences at Matthew 18:15? Jesus outlined the steps to settle differences and stated "if your brother repents you must forgive him". There lies the key,you cannot grant blanket amnesty (indulgence) to a willful unrepentant perpetrator as they are gonna stab you in the back again first chance they get, and revile you as a dumb ass for letting yourself be suckered. Because psychopaths and sociopaths are wicked,amoral and cannot change. Warning Against Adultery Proverbs 6 27 Can a man scoop fire into his lap
    without his clothes being burned?

28 Can a man walk on hot coals
    without his feet being scorched?

29 So is he who sleeps with another man's wife;
    no one who touches her will go unpunished.

30 Men do not despise a thief if he steals
    to satisfy his hunger when he is starving.

31 Yet if he is caught, he must pay sevenfold,
    though it costs him all the wealth of his house.

32 But a man who commits adultery lacks judgment;
    whoever does so destroys himself.

33 Blows and disgrace are his lot,
    and his shame will never be wiped away;

34 for jealousy arouses a husband's fury, and he will show no mercy when he takes revenge.

35 He will not accept any compensation;
    he will refuse the bribe, however great it is.

There you have it God's word say's your gonna fry just for sleeping with someone's mate (adultery)

Now,my righteous vendetta against the psychopath watchtower cult is for soul rape of my ENTIRE FAMILY!

Further reading The Watchtower is run by psychopaths

BTW did you know that a psychopath can often beat a polygraph?This is due to no conscience

• Terry
    Terry

Bait and Switch; that is the religion of Jehovah's Witnesses.

They bait you by demonstrating the falsity of cherished bible beliefs and showing how these doctrines have been manipulated over time. They clear up misconceptions about historical dissonance....to a certain extent. The reveal how corrupt the religious institutions have been. And then, just as you are seemingly out of the frying pan of superstitious belief......they toss you into the fire of new indoctrination! And it is every bit as damning as what you've been torn away from.

Bait and Switch.

There is no hell? Well, there is Armageddon.

There is no immortal soul? Well, there is life everlasting.

There is no Trinity? There is Jehovah, Jesus and the Governing Body.

There is no clergy/laity distinction? There are Faithful and Discreet Slaves and mere door to door functionaries (publishers.).

For each and every tenet of Christendom they remove, a New World Society tenet is firmly wedged back in the open crack. (YOUR open crack!)

In the "Truth" you are only valued by "What have you done for us lately" and you can never do enough. In Christendom you can be saved on mere belief.

Any wonder why many ex JDubs flee the sinking ship of Theocracy for the "free" meal?

I HATE THE DUPLICITY of Jehovahdom.

The Governing Body has done more to bring ridicule and shame on the religion they espouse than any of the apostates they rant against. False prophecy and worthless date-setting ruins the lives of their very own and heaps shame upon Jehovah's name. Yet, they see no harm in their folly. Ignoring their own lack of judgement, they insist they are guided from above which gives them unlimited power to demand you die for them. You are not allowed error while they heap mountains of their own.

It is so so very important to Jehovah's Witnesses to get everything right according to the Bible (so they say) but, they haven't budged an inch on pronouncing Yaweh's name right or confessing how they buggered the New World Translation with arbitrary sleight-of-hand.

I think even the Governing Body itself has fallen into a machine they have built. The machine does nothing but grind. It is not unlike a shark that MUST keep moving or die. But, it must eat as well.

Jehovah's Witnesses eat people and spit out the bones. Some get digested completely (the "faithful") and their individuality turns to shit. Others disagree with digestion and get vomited out or farted into a state of limbo. This ongoing thrashing of egos into drones is a virus upon humanity. They carry their contagion door to door to spread the disease. Sometimes people catch it and sometimes only come down with the symptoms and fall ill.

We here on the JWD who have left permanently now have an immunity. Our measure of sanity is that we see the infection for what it is and might even warn others: UNCLEAN! UNCLEAN!

The worst part of it all is that each member of Jehovah's Witnesses has damaged their mind into thinking they are absolutely correct about everything.

• roybatty
    roybatty

Hating something that causes harm to people is wrong? A strong hatred for something evil is not good for oneself? I disgree. Now, being consumed by hatred, yes, that is destructive.

kls,

Interesting that you say you "fail to see" what good there is.

But, that is besides the point. What I am trying to say is: Hate requires both an object of hate and an inward choice to hate. Hate tends to have an extremely negative effect, both psychologically and physically, upon the hater. Knowing this, is it possible that perhaps it is not in one's best interest to hate the religion? Or anything, for that matter? Didn't Jesus say to "love thy enemies"? (As a non-Christian, I still feel this is pretty good advice.)

Not hating, of course, does not mean liking or approving.

I was wondering when the lecture was coming.
  • embeth2525
    embeth2525

I feel very sorry for my old friends who are still in it, who are so brain washed by it...that they would probably just die if they didn't have it anymore, I dislike that religion very much.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

? CLOSURE ?

PAN AM FLIGHT 103 Airplane

DOWNED BY TERRORIST in 1988

Why they can't,"..JUST FORGET ABOUT IT"

SOUL RAPE OF MY FAMILY:

Why I can't, "..JUST FORGET ABOUT IT"

"CLOSURE",

is a phrase for people who probably have never been through a horrific tragedy..

When you have losses that are permanent..It's forever!

WE ARE THE INCONSOLABLE !

It is not being ,'retro' for us to demand justice, ( proverbs 6 :33-35 )

There can be NO appeasement,for vicious atrocities .

Photo: of a lit candle. 259 souls of loved ones perished in the murderous actions,

of global terrorist that downed that doomed airliner..

Family members who lost even a single loved one,

did not rest until a measure of justice and retribution was achieved..

HELLO,I LOST MY ENTIRE FAMILY Big Hug

They are being held hostage (cocooned) by the Jehovah's Witness cult..

There is a time honored taboo..

In a fair fight,you don't assail and assault your opponent's kin..

Family's are off limits..You don't,'hit below the belt'.

Like the,next of kin, of the victims of terrorist..

I am positioned front and center , to seek retribution and justice.. Noose

NO REST FOR THE WICKED

I Love You Banner What about the rest of my scattered family broken up by the Watchtower ,are they dead or alive? [One of the chief accusations the Russians have for recently banning JW's is that they are family wreckers.]

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Danny, I'm with you on the whole "closure" bullshite. When people run around and say things like "I need to see him one last time to get closure" I want to puke.

• minimus
    minimus

No. I dislike the stupidity of the religion, though.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

I wish the people who died because of their blood policy were still alive. I wish their were no shunning policy destroying family and life long friend relationships. I wish the molesters of children didn't get off the hook because of the two witness rule they have. I wish the people that are still witnesses could release the shackle of guilt and fear on their minds, and find some truth in their own existence.

I try not to actively hate the cult, for my own well being. I do have a sense of obligation to help people out of it though. I'd like to see it crumble one day. The entire situation is just plain sad.

GBL

• Sith
    Sith

I've been reading through these posts and feel like I need to make a clarification. The question was "Do you hate the RELIGION of Jehovah's Witnesses?" I hate the religion and how it destroys individuals and families. I don't hate witnesses themselves. Three of my kids and half my family are witnesses. I'd do anything to make them see the truth, but for now, I accept them as they are, even though they can't do the same for me.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

The way the question was worded---as Sith said and I was just about to---"the religion of" and I would say the loudest YES I can muster up.

ANY so-called religion that uses deception and lies to get members IS hateful and deserves the HATRED that it has earned. A "religion" is a set of beliefs and action on those beliefs, and NO religion can expect to promote love and fine works from a corrupt base of UNloving and lying leaders.

The WTS can and does turn itself into "angels of light" in devout imitation of their Satanic father and have successfully deceived many into living a lie. Even the WTS itself teaches to "hate what is bad", so yes---they ARE bad....and I HATE them!!!!!!!

Annie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit