A comment I heard tonight

by Generic Man 300 Replies latest jw experiences

• Schizm
    Schizm
    The WTS's "association" with the UN was done for strategic reasons alone.

That is ridiculous. This 'Armageddon' is not the WTS's war to strategise. According to your beliefs, it is God's war therefore, yet again, the WTS is putting itself in a place it ought not. You sound like you are talking about a business strategising and perhaps overtaking another business....wait...right, what you are saying is, it was a part of some grand business plan! Ridiculous. You make comments like that and then you critize other ppl for speculating.

Jez

Are you drunk? You must be! If you read your own comment, does it make any sense at all to you?

• Schizm
    Schizm
    Schizm wrote: The fact is that Armageddon is a necessary thing. It's necessary for God to cleanse the earth of all who don't know righteousness in order to make way for Christ's 1000-year rule.

Amazing that I bought and taught this for over 40 years. I guess, when you think you have the secrets of the universe and the superiority complex that comes with have Jehovah's blessing - you can get away with all kinds of smug/hurtful speech.Makena1.

You've rendered a decision (having found fault with what I've said), but you haven't explained the basis for the decision. Afraid to?

and cont" Even as Noah and his small family wouldn't have been able to take care of the children that belonged to all those parents who died in the Flood, neither will those who are counted worthy of surviving Armageddon be able to care for the children that belongs to parents who die at Armageddon. The truth of the matter is that NEITHER the Flood nor Armageddon represents everlasting destruction.

The last sentence in that paragraph was very comforting to me - because if the rest of fairy tale comes to pass, I will be among those shaking my fist at the heavens, as so poignantly portrayed in Watchtower artwork. After the birds are done pecking out my eyeballs, I guess my soul/spirit still has a chance for more mischief in some other dimension?

Personally, although I'm not the one to judge, I think it's possible that you may have just cut your own throat. I didn't say that everyone will be resurrected. I simply said that the WTS was wrong in thinking that anyone and everyone who dies at Armageddon was as good as having been cast into Gehenna.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool
    Are you drunk? You must be! If you read your own comment, does it make any sense at all to you?

It makes perfect sense to anyone who's mind isn't twisted with cult propaganda.

The watchtower society has for many years denounced the UN as a tool of satan, a counterfeit of god's kingdom. It has called other religions "whores" for supporting the UN. The WTS membership as a NGO with the UN required its agreement with the UN charter and support of its principles. By it's actions, the watchtower aligned itself with these same religions it was calling "whores". Yes, the watchtower itself is a disgusting, skanky whore, and in my book so is anyone who defends its actions.

It was nothing more than "theocratic warfare," waged for a purpose that I won't disclose to you.

So now you're claiming to be "in the know"? I really doubt it. You come accross much more like a rabid dog of a cult propagandist who's not taken seriously in his own congregation. That's why you come here to spew your bile - no one else will listen to you.

If you really, truly believed in the shit you spew this is the last web site you'd ever come to.

Personally, I think you're wacko. You fit right in with a cult of child rapists.

Walter

• Jez
    Jez

LOL...maybe. Are you stoned? You must be! Of course my comment makes perfect sense to me, I wrote it.

Let me try to get through that unbending mind of yours. The UN is not the WTBS's problem. Your religion teaches that it's fate has already been sealed. As one of the worldly organizations that is a part of Babylon the Great, and seeing that Armageddon is suppose to be so close at hand, it is not for the GB to strategise anything...all they really have to do is sit back and wait, but NO they roll up their sleeves and join in getting their hands dirty. Your use of the word 'strategise' indicates a militant, business or war-like approach to the UN.

You do realize that we know that they claim it was only for a library card, don't you...I mean if that is your big secret, well, we already heard that one. OR are you suggesting that they are withholding the real reason they were involved with the UN?

Jez

• Schizm
    Schizm
    You do realize that we know that they claim it was only for a library card, don't you...I mean if that is your big secret, well, we already heard that one. OR are you suggesting that they are withholding the real reason they were involved with the UN?

Jez

Yes, I do know what they claimed. And, no that isn't my "big secret". And, yes, I'm very definitely suggesting that "they are withholding the real reason they were involved with the UN." And, as I've already said: It was nothing more than "theocratic warfare," waged for a purpose that I won't disclose to you.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    You're plumed silly, not to mention how untruthful you are.

I have no doubt that you think I am silly. Maybe I am... lol You still haven't answered the question or addressed any of my points. As silly as I am, I have at least addressed, point by point, your argument. All you can seem to muster is name calling...

What was it you were just saying about immaturity?

J

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool
    And, as I've already said: It was nothing more than "theocratic warfare," waged for a purpose that I won't disclose to you.

Then I'll disclose the reason. The watchtower whore loves to fellate the image of the wild beast.

I have no doubt the watchtower whore had something in mind besides its UN library card when it bent over for the UN. The end may justify the means in business or politics, but not when it comes to "pure worship". If there were any legitimate justification for this action the society would not try to hide it.

Walter

• Schizm
    Schizm
    You still haven't answered the question or addressed any of my points. As silly as I am, I have at least addressed, point by point, your argument.--jeanniebeanz.

Yeah, right! How about addressing this point:

I didn't say 'hang with', I said 'hang about'. Big difference....--jeanniebeanz.

Man, you can't even quote yourself correctly. Here's what you REALLY said:

This no doubt includes you for hanging about with us vile apostates.

Why didn't you have a reply to that?

• Schizm
    Schizm

You're one smart SOB, Walter, you know that? The problem is that you don't know anything. You're a fool for having convinced yourself that you do.

• catchthis
    catchthis
    It was nothing more than "theocratic warfare," waged for a purpose that I won't disclose to you.

I know of a cure for AIDS that can be found in a botanical extract, but I am waiting for the right time to disclose it to the world health community as I see fit.

catchthis

p.s. don't bother replying telling me that I do not know what I am talking about, because I do. I just choose not to disclose what I know to you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit