A comment I heard tonight

by Generic Man 300 Replies latest jw experiences

• Schizm
    Schizm
    Why didn't you have a reply to that?

I did. I admitted it was a silly reply. Now, how about answering my questions?

J

List your questions, one by one.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool
    You're one smart SOB, Walter, you know that? The problem is that you don't know anything. You're a fool for having convinced yourself that you do.

You know, I might have taken offense at the above statement if it came from someone who was capable of earning my respect. But, seriously, who cares what shit thinks? I don't.

And that's my position regarding anyone who defends a lying, abusive cult.

Walter

• Schizm
    Schizm

:And, as I've already said: It was nothing more than "theocratic warfare," waged for a purpose that I won't disclose to you.

What a disgusting JW liar. Try telling a judicial commitee that you joined the YMCA because you are conducting top secret "theocratic warfare" and see how far that gets your dumb ass.

GBL

You're not comparing apples to apples, "dumb ass".

• Valis
    Valis

this thread was going just fine till about page 4...can we keep it on topic so it doesn't get locked please?

• Schizm
    Schizm
    You know, I might have taken offense at the above statement if it came from someone who was capable of earning my respect. But, seriously, who cares what shit thinks? I don't.

And that's my position regarding anyone who defends a lying, abusive cult.

Walter

Has it occured to you that I may hold the same opinion of YOU?

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Schizm,

Why are you so angry with people who you chose to hang about with? (taking care to be very clear this time) If you have chosen to be here and venture 800 opinions and not been able to remain civil in your tone and manner, you have to be growing either more and more angry, or further and further from reality.

I am actually worried that with the bottled up anger and lack of tolerance to other peoples opinions and single plane personality that I am going to read about you in connection with a massacre somewhere. Are you okay?

Why do you take such offense to people pointing out the fact that the witnesses do teach that children will be destroyed at armageddon?

J

• adelmaal
    adelmaal
    Are you?

LOL - answering a question with a question is a great way of avoiding answering the question.

Yes, I am able to respond without criticism. That is why I am not the one being attacked from all sides in this thread. You are...

But then you'll probably just call that persecution

• doogie
    doogie

this is mostly on topic...

i remember when 9/11 happened, i was so torn up. i had just moved away from newyork and i knew 2 of the people that died in the towers (non-JW). i was still technically a witness (though inactive) and i called both of my parents as soon as i found out about it. my mom was very distraught as well but i'll never forget my dad;s reaction...utter indifference. he didn't care in the slightest and he scolded me for being so upset. to him, they were as good as dead already.

• Schizm
    Schizm

jeanniebeanz,

Get real, won't you.

Also, didn't you hear what Valis said? If you can't stay on topic, then you should exit this thread. If you persist in what you're doing, he's going to close the thread.

• Valis
    Valis

Schizm did you hear?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit