A comment I heard tonight

by Generic Man 300 Replies latest jw experiences

• adelmaal
    adelmaal

I apologize for my previous post Valis... I was in the process of posting and had not read your post.

On the topic, anyone who says my son is going to be destroyed by God because I am no longer a JW is a fool who knows not what is in my son's heart.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

I did stay on topic. I asked why you were so angry with having the fact that the witnesses teach that children will be massacred by God at Armageddon pointed out.

J

• Schizm
    Schizm
    Why do you take such offense to people pointing out the fact that the witnesses do teach that children will be destroyed at armageddon?

J

I take no offense at that. There are many children that'll die at Armageddon, even as there were many children that died in the Flood etc. It seems that it's YOU that is taking offense.

• catchthis
    catchthis
    I know of a cure for AIDS that can be found in a botanical extract, but I am waiting for the right time to disclose it to the world health community as I see fit.

catchthis

You're a damned liar!

No I'm not. I simply choose not to disclose the cure, the same way in that you choose not to disclose the real reason why the WTS "fellated" the beast.

• Schizm
    Schizm
    On the topic, anyone who says my son is going to be destroyed by God because I am no longer a JW is a fool who knows not what is in my son's heart.--adelmaal.

Let's suppose that Armageddon came tomorrow, and you yourself don't survive. Who is supposed to raise your son, supposing that he did survive?

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Actually, you did take offense. You said that it was not the official witness position that kids would be destroyed at Armageddon, and said that people who said it was were 'immature'.

So, which is it?

And I do take offense that the innocent would be slaughtered by a 'God of love'. It makes no sense, just as much of the bible makes no sense.

J

• Schizm
    Schizm

Catchthis,

No I'm not. I simply choose not to disclose the cure, the same way in that you choose not to disclose the real reason why the WTS "fellated" the beast.

I'm not interested in playing your silly game.

• adelmaal
    adelmaal
    Let's suppose that Armageddon came tomorrow, and you yourself don't survive. Who is supposed to raise your son, supposing that he did survive?

That is a good question Schizm.

Personally, I do not believe I would be destroyed if Armageddon came tomorrow. I am a Christian who loves and appreciates all that God has given us. I try to be the best person I can be and I also try to instill loving qualities in my children. We study the Bible together on a daily basis and we try to impliment what we learn in our lives as a family. God will certainly judge me and I believe him to be loving and kind.

Supposing Armageddon came tomorrow and I was destroyed, I believe there are those would be ready and willing to assist in caring for any child in need of a home just as my parents did when they adopted me. I in turn would be willing to take children in if need be. I also believe God can and will provide for all of his followers young and old. I am not worried about how he will do so.

• Schizm
    Schizm
    Actually, you did take offense. You said that it was not the official witness position that kids would be destroyed at Armageddon, and said that people who said it was were 'immature'.--jeanniebeanz.

Oh for crying out loud! I never said that. You can't show the board where I did either. You obviously are confused.

• catchthis
    catchthis
    I'm not interested in playing your silly game.

This is no game. You've stated that you know the real reason for the WTS committing bestiality with the UN, but you choose not to disclose that information.

I say, and I think many others will back me on this also, that what you know about the WTS/UN fiasco amounts to the equivalent of the GB knowing the exact date of armageddon, plus or minus two thousand years. That is a very generous spread considering they couldn't get it right even with a two thousand year cover in both directions.

JW's teach that children will be killed if they are not associated with JW's in some way. Period. Always taught that, always will.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit