Goodbye everyone

by holly 162 Replies latest jw friends

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

Goodbye Holly

Please just read the two Raymond Franz books. I think you will be moved and enlightened. Love and best wishes.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

LT,

I reserve a doubt in the back of my mind about her genuineness, but continue to give her the benefit of the doubt.

I alway smile when I read your post,,you have to be one of the most delicate unoffensive poster on this site.

Holly,

Goodbye,, good luck,, and say hello to the GB boys for me. I hope your religion makes feel closer to the Jehovah,,you know the one that kills people who don't believe even if they are innocent babies. He's just the type of god your can really snuggle up to,,or else.

• integ
    integ

A friend in need:

You are a friend in need......of a lobotamy . Wait... you're not a "friend", I would never be friends with a mindless loser like you.

You remind me of the [edited] during the watchtower study.

Integ.

• Axelspeed
    Axelspeed

Experience is not always the best or most preferred teacher...but it is many times the most effective. Sometimes you just have to see it for yourself.

Axelspeed

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool
    Holly, Jehovah is spelled with an "H", you know.

And all these years I thought it was spelt "Jehover". Could that be why I never was made a MS?

You remind me of the smelly turds you unfortuneately catch a whiff of in the kingdumb hall restrooms. You know, the ones that YOU masturbate in during the watchtower study.
    You know, I wish I thought of masturbating during watchtower studies. That, at least, would not have been such a waste of time. Walter

• New Worldly Translation
    New Worldly Translation

See ya, wouldn't want to be ya.

All the best though Holly in your life and I hope you find happiness. Everyone's got to believe in something I suppose.... oh I think she's gone.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    Please just read the two Raymond Franz books. I think you will be moved and enlightened.

Now, honestly----HOW do you think she will possibly have the time to read anything but WTS publications? All that underlining and all those meetings and preparation for service and GOING in service and running a household and cooking and laundry............whew. I need a nap just thinking about it!

Annie

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Yeah.. whatever. I read all you great people taking the high road and it really chokes me up. People that have been molested by others in the congregation, had to watch family members and friends die because of the blood policy, been shunned by lifelong friends and family.. and here you are wishing the best for someone who has heard and learned the real truth about the truth and how f**ked up the doctrines are and is STILL going to become a party to the filth to give herself peace of mind.

YOU people are the BEST.

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Holly,

If you've got kids, I hope they're never molested by some self-righteous elder type...but if they are, be sure to tell them what you told us " ...if you can be misjudged and badly hurt and then punished for something that isnt your fault, and you can bow to that punishment and accept it, and forgive those people that did it to you, and accept that punishment like it was your fault, even when it wasnt, then i think you have found the true meaning of love and forgiveness, and hold the keys to the kingdom."

-BONEZZ

PS.... and don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way outa here!

• cindykp
    cindykp

I truely think Holly is just putting us all on, waiting in the background, watching her pages build! Once it slows down, she'll come back and say "just kidding all" take a chill pill!

Cindy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit