Goodbye everyone

by holly 162 Replies latest jw friends

• Taylor S.
    Taylor S.
    (I keep saying "they", as if I'm not in that category. I shudder to think of all the things I'm unknowingly "convinced" of...)

Dave

Astute observation Dave ...

because we all know that at one time we were also blinded by that ever-changing light ... and even when we finally knew better, still, we lingered, languishing in our own festering doubt. it takes an extreme act of will to admit that everything you've ever believed in was rubbish ...

... we feel for you, Holly ... and i toast your decision ...

Siluwé

• AlanF
    AlanF

I see that the troll is at it again.

AlanF

• mouthy
    mouthy

I am sorry your leaving... But if you ever find out how we can work out that Jesus came invisably in 1914 let me know.....

May the God of Truth go with you.

Undeserved Kindness named Grace

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I am sorry your leaving... But if you ever find out how we can work out that Jesus came invisably in 1914 let me know.....

May the God of Truth go with you.

Undeserved Kindness named Grace

Sorry this is off-topic (I don't wanna upset AFIN) but Grace---Dear One---I gotta say I love you! Undeserved kindness and all! You are just precious!

hugs always,

Annie

• adelmaal
    adelmaal

AFIN

lisaBobeesa ... are you saying Christ Jesus is a "doormat and a Victim"?

ROFLMAO!!! I don't believe Jesus' name was mentioned in lisaBobeesa's post. Maybe I missed it. Anywho...

Jesus never agreed with those who tormented and killed him. He never gave into their way of thinking. It was certainly not God's organization unjustly punishing Jesus. It was not God's organization telling Jesus he needed to die. BIG DIFFERENCE.

Jesus sacrificed his life for us. He remained true to God and humbled himself to God. He never served nor submitted to any manmade organization.

Gotta love the way you twist words around though. That was truly creative AFIN.

There's no comparison.

• JH
    JH

What's SAD about the Jehovah Witnesses is that,you can't be a JW and feel free to post here and share your thoughts at the same time.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    He never served nor submitted to any manmade organization.

In fact, he had a pretty dim view of the 'organization' of the time, the religious leaders, the Sanhedrin and all of its ardent supporters. As far as they were concerned, he was an apostate. We are in good company.

J

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Congratulations Holly. I bet your field service reports for the last 2-3 months will be outstanding. What an excellant example you are.

I guess we will see you again in the months leading up to the CO's visit.

• sf
    sf

Good thread.

Holly, respectfully, it is transparently clear that you HAVE NOT and DID NOT research thoroughly what you claim you honestly have researched regarding this book publishing corp fronted off as a loving, truthful religion that cares about each of its members. I doubt seriously you read Rays book or read, in depth, the entire U.N./ WTBTS issue. Or for that matter, silentlambs entire site.

To have done so, requires massive, exhaustive amounts of time [ not posting and chatting ] to do such. It keeps amazing me that just about each week there is something else that is discovered and then uncovered when it relates to the deception and corruption of this farce of a religion.

My opinion is that your reseach efforts have been null and void.

Having said that...happy trails!

sKally

• franklin J
    franklin J

good luck to you in your travels Holly.

ps. it might be prudent to drop a trail of pebbles along the route; you can always come back....

regards, Frank

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit