Goodbye everyone

by holly 162 Replies latest jw friends

• prophecor
    prophecor

Bye Holly, No Hard Feelings, I wish you well on your new journey, I hope we can all meet on the other side. Godbless.

Arthur

• Dustin
    Dustin

Good luck in the future wherever life takes you. Everyone has the right to determine their own future. May you find peace and contentment in your journey.

Dustin

• kls
    kls

Bye Holly but i have to agree with Kwin,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you will be back when you really see what the wt is and we will be here.Just wonder how you will feel when you have given to them and they tear you apart mentally.

You are smart Holly and i know you will see through them .

• Bryan
    Bryan

If it is what you need Holly, then great. Have a wonderful life.

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• prophecor
    prophecor

if you can be misjudged and badly hurt and then punished for something that isnt your fault, and you can bow to that punishment and accept it, and forgive those people that did it to you, and accept that punishment like it was your fault, even when it wasnt, then i think you have found the( true )meaning of love and forgiveness, and hold the keys to the kingdom.

I'm sorry Holly, but this sounds like a classic case of Sado Masochism, something that I would never tolerate from anyone, especially an organized religion.

All in all, I truly wish you well in you journey.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    i believe this. if you can be misjudged and badly hurt and then punished for something that isnt your fault, and you can bow to that punishment and accept it, and forgive those people that did it to you, and accept that punishment like it was your fault, even when it wasnt, then i think you have found the true meaning of love and forgiveness, and hold the keys to the kingdom.

No. No, no, no. It is one thing to accept unjust treatment with stoicism and grace, but quite another to voluntarily submit to such abuse. Your statement above sounds like the words of a battered wife, justifying her husband's ill treatment. But even if she doesn't burn the dinner or come home late, he will still hurt her. Should she accept it? Be grateful? There is no pride to be had in surrendering one's dignity, no merit in perpetuating a cycle of abuse. It is not love to allow yourself to be mistreated. Forgiveness should only ever be given to those who repent.

Holly, you don't hold the keys to the kingdom, but to a cage. You can choose to be a prisoner, or you can choose to be free.

• Purza
    Purza

I did not respond to any of your previous message basically because I couldn't really add any more to what others have said.

It appears you will make a good JW for awhile. There are so many different scenerios and reasons why people left -- hopefully you won't have to suffer like a lot of us have.

Just so you know, we will be here whenever you feel the need to come back.

Purza

• JH
    JH

Supertramp

Goodbye stranger it's been nice
    Hope you find your paradise
    Tried to see your point of view
    Hope your dreams will all come true
    Goodbye Mary, Goodbye Jane
    Will we ever meet again
    Feel no sorrow, feel no shame
    Come tomorrow, feel no pain

• upside/down
    upside/down

The "beauty" of this forum (with all it's glaringly imperfect adherents) is that you can come and go as you please- without being judged!

You are always welcome... and will never be shunned or worse forced to agree with us!

At least here you can leave...

Hope to see you down the road and hope you're really happy

u/d

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Holly,

I highly respect that you have made your decision with knowledge and research. You are to be commended on that.

If you find what you are looking for with Jehovah's Witnesses, good for you. I wish you well and God's blessings on you.

If you later find that the JW's are not what you expected. That is ok, too. You did what your heart felt was right for you, and is to be commended. God bless you.

You are welcome back here anytime, for any reason.

Hugs, love and respect

Brenda

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit