Goodbye everyone

by holly 162 Replies latest jw friends

• holly
    holly

Its time to leave. i have had all the answers i need to make a firm decision. thank you so much everyone for your replies, for talking to me over the last few weeks and for some of the humour.

I believe the jws are right and that they have the truth. i believe many of you know that too.

when i first came on here i was told to research all angles. i have. and i find the jws to be Jehovas people and I will join them.

Some of you may have been df'd, possibly as a result of your own stuff and you deserved it. you know deep down the answer to that. there are scriptures to back disfellowshipping and how to behave when someone is. the bible says this - the jws carry that out, as i believe they should. i think some of you have been hurt and it hasnt been your fault. fellow jws may have hurt you, judged you wrongly and youve been df'd wrongly. or if you havent been df'd, and are still in, you may have some people treating you badly. so you come on here to help you cope through it. i am truly sorry for those of you in that situation.

but i will say this. I believe it is Gods organisation. he gave the ungodly governments power of us, and asked us to comply, where it doest conflict with His laws. so we pay our taxes and act like good citizens. if he wants us to comply with the ungodly government, how much more does he want us to comply with his chosen people?

i believe this. if you can be misjudged and badly hurt and then punished for something that isnt your fault, and you can bow to that punishment and accept it, and forgive those people that did it to you, and accept that punishment like it was your fault, even when it wasnt, then i think you have found the true meaning of love and forgiveness, and hold the keys to the kingdom.

i expect many will disagree, and tear apart what i say. hopefully, some of you will understand. i know for a fact, 2 of you will.

thank you so much for your time to reply to my posts - i really appreciate every single comment and concern.

Im not coming back to this site, so feel free to comment for the benefit of others on here, but i wont be on the forum again.

i wish you all the best in your chosen paths and hope one day to meet you all in Jehovas paradise.

with kindest regards, always

holly

Jude 1:2 mercy, peace and love be yours in abundance

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Safe travels holly,

IPSec

• doogie
    doogie

Best of luck to you (oops...sorry). it sounds like you'll make a great jehovahs witness.

I believe the jws are right and that they have the truth. i believe many of you know that too.
    Some of you may have been df'd, possibly as a result of your own stuff and you deserved it.
    Im not coming back to this site, so feel free to comment for the benefit of others on here, but i wont be on the forum again.
  • Billygoat
  • Englishman
    Englishman

Holly,

Fine, you must do what you want to do. Maybe you might just check out the word "organisation" in your Bible. And disfellowshipping too. Can't find either?

Oh yes.....I'd be curious how you can connect the 144,000 to the parable of the FDS. There is nothing to link the 2.

I wish you well.

Englishman.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool
    i wish you all the best in your chosen paths and hope one day to meet you all in Jehovas paradise.

I'm not so sure about seeing you in such a "paradise". From what I've learned about JWs during my 20 years as a member, I would not willingly live in a world filled with them.

Walter

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    if you can be misjudged and badly hurt and then punished for something that isnt your fault, and you can bow to that punishment and accept it, and forgive those people that did it to you, and accept that punishment like it was your fault, even when it wasnt, then i think you have found the true meaning of love and forgiveness, and hold the keys to the kingdom.

Wow. Bless your heart.

I cannot in good conscience subscribe to such a hatefully dysfunctional philosphy. That you have found what you're looking for I can only say I hope it works out for you.

Be well.

• JustTickledPink
    JustTickledPink

Holly said something about being deaf in one of her posts. My best friend is a disability advocate with a deaf child of her own. So what I am going to say is formed from my own opinion, but many diabled or deaf people are all looking for a place to fit in. If Holly has found a place for her to fit in inside the WTS then it's her choice and I can understand it. She must have her reasons for her choice.

We are a board formed from a lot of questioners, thinkers, believers in many different things, but we all believe in freedom of thought and freedom of choice. I don't believe my mission in life is to convert anyone whether it's to JWism or to Anti-JWism. My beliefs is to live and let live.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

See ya later!

i wont be on the forum again.

You'll be back!

Kwin

• Latte
    Latte

Holly,

Just in case you are still lingering, you said.....

believe this. if you can be misjudged and badly hurt and then punished for something that isnt your fault, and you can bow to that punishment and accept it, and forgive those people that did it to you, and accept that punishment like it was your fault, even when it wasnt, then i think you have found the true meaning of love and forgiveness, and hold the keys to the kingdom.

You have the true mentality of a JW......you MUST go back!

My only guideline to you for the future, is that if something/someone makes you feel really bad, doubtful or frightened about others, be it elders, long standing JW friends. Please be assured that you should not feel that way amongst 'true worshippers of God' The feeling you should be experiencing should be complete peace and surety that you are amongst loving people, who will be your friends always.

I am glad that you are going back now with the awareness that should you change your mind, you know that leaving will mean that all your JW acquaintances will abandon you, you will be deserted. Really you should always highlight this point when you start a study with anyone?please do this.

Personally, life is just to short to be investing precious time on ones who will desert me for my personal beliefs.

Take care Holly

(I do hope that you read this)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit