Goodbye everyone

by holly 162 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Had you done any research at all,you would have found out God would want nothing to do with the WBTS corrupt organization and religion..God dosent need WBTS to join the United Nations for a library card..God dosen`t need the JW pediphile problem swept under the carpet ,until it becomes globel news..God dosen`t need WBTS to own stock in the tobbaco giant Phillip Morris..God dosen`t need WBTS to own 50% of the Rand Cam Corp. to make engines for the US Navy`s remote planes..Most of all,God dosen`t need a corrupt organization like the WBTS to tell us what God wants...It`s time for you to go back under the bridge..Bye!.....OUTLAW

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront
    There exists a picture that's an optical illusion that illustrates this nicely. When you first look at it close up, you see a fuzzy image of an attractive woman from behind sitting at a makeup table with a big mirror in front of her. As you stare at it, you gradually begin to see a huge, grinning skull staring back at you. From then on, you can't look at the picture without seeing the skull.

It's the same with getting to know Jehovah's Witnesses. At first, you see some attractive features. Then you gradually begin to see evidence like a grinning skull. Once you admit to yourself that the "skull" is there, you can't see the attractive things without seeing it. And once they see it, many leave the cult.

Used to have a book of pictures like that. Accidentally left it in my JW mother-in-laws car. She took a look at it, pronounced it demonized, and threw it away.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

We all make choices, and you have made yours. Please respect our choices!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I just want to qualify that I never called her a troll.
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/86239/1426287/post.ashx#1426287

I reserve a doubt in the back of my mind about her genuineness, but continue to give her the benefit of the doubt.

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

Good luck to you Holly!

• bronzefist
    bronzefist

See ya Holly. No Matter where you go there you are.

I'm new here, and don't agree with everything I read on his forum.....however; I feel EVERYONE has a right to freely speak what's on their mind.I wasn't able to do that at the KH. I'm stll waiting for a knock on my door by two elders because I may get "caught" posting on this sight. What a joke......if that's not shades of 1984 what is?

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Bear in mind that holly told us in her first post here that she had already come to some conclusions from her own personal Bible reading before meeting the Witnesses, and that the Witnesses confirmed and validated some of what she had already suspected or believed. If that's true, I think that's what gave the Witnesses the overwhelming ring of truth to her, and whatever she learned in this forum about the organization itself would not have altered whatever convicitons she may have already had. No matter how many problems the organization seemed to have, and no matter how strange some other Witness doctrines may appear to be, the Witnesses still appeared to be the "true religion" because they're the only group that fit the expectations she already had of "true Bible-based religion". I don't think her research here was ever impartial. If she had doubts about the organization, the process here was more of rationalizing away those doubts and deciding that they matter less than the fact that Witnesses do teach what she believes to be the truth.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

You'll be back, no doubt. We'll be here.

DY

• minimus
    minimus

Holly, Jehovah is spelled with an "H", you know.

• jaffacake

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit