Goodbye everyone

by holly 162 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out!

Feel sorry for those people, who do not have nothing to eat,

that is no concern for dubbies so she's got nothing to worry about..

Most Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Valis,

Amen!

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Dear Holly...

. You're impervious to reason and logic. You make a perfect dub.

**** off and don't ever try to convert anybody I know. I don't want them being as hardheaded and illogical as you.

Sorry, it just had to be said.

• Cicatrix
    Cicatrix

"make a firm decision."

Wow,I can see you're already learning the "theocratic language"!

Pleasant journey, Holly:)Just remember, if the elders tell you that you can't call the police when your husband hits you, like they did me, God will still love you if you leave that organisation.

• Taylor S.
    Taylor S.
    God dosen`t need WBTS to own stock in the tobbaco giant Phillip Morris..

Outlaw ...

or anybody .... is that true?!!!! My head can't take anymore Is there a thread or link to this? If this is true is a smack in the face of all those who got df'd for smoking.

tS

• Heatmiser
  • avishai
    avishai

Dammit, bonnez, that's almost exactly what I was gonna say.

But, Holly, would you ever accept this humbly from the elders? Read these.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/38146/1.ashx

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/8/46670/1.ashx

• Pole
    Pole

Either holly will make a very good wintess, or she's been using subtle black propaganda.

In either case, the best thing we can do is wish her luck and Jehovah's blessings. ;-)

Pole

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

If you were in front of me I'ld ask you to tell my 6 year old sexually abused child face to face the words below.....................then I'ld punch your head in!!!!!!

if you can be misjudged and badly hurt and then punished for something that isnt your fault, and you can bow to that punishment and accept it, and forgive those people that did it to you, and accept that punishment like it was your fault, even when it wasnt, then i think you have found the true meaning of love and forgiveness, and hold the keys to the kingdom.

I hope a child of yours never has to hear you say the above words to him/her after being sexually abused by a brother and then watch you, the mother, be humilited and df'ed for the sake of silencing the offence!

Go on...............be with the people you deserve to be with. You know very little about the borg and even less about many of us...........so don't insult me with your sick reasoning!

Oh, and I hope you don't have any kids that are going to be made a human sexual sacrafice to a jw pedophile.........just so you can feel righteous and holy. Maybe I wish you everything good from that organization..........LMAO..........you'll be back!

Go on, see ya!

Bliss

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface
    I believe the jws are right and that they have the truth. i believe many of you know that too.

fortunatly I don't, also I only have one life and certainly more interesting things to do than believing bullshit, following stupid rules, workshiping 30 hours minimum a week an organisation wich is screewing people heads and lifes.

You like it ... fine ... there must be a reason ... But please forget about witnessing that WTBS is right (PLEASE !!! that's insulting us and lying to those who don't know) ... Cause YOU KNOW or you haven't checked to be able to witnessing objectively.

In fact by now if you have really checked you know more than you should know to get back into it - You won't be able to tell God that you were not aware (what would you answer they were acting wrong but I thought they were right ?) ... Now ... Where following the WTBS will lead you and the once you love towards you ? To God ? Are you sure ?

This organisation have been guilty of doing the same things as those it is used to blame (associating in many ways even war business - but lest you forget about the peodophile paradise it does represent all over the world - and of course the multiple false prophesies and false interpretations of scriptures and history facts) ... If you still don't know, maybe it's time to go futher on it before to just go back to the box, and if you think that all those things they are guilty of are just normal, well : What have you checked in all angle exactly ? ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit