Goodbye everyone

by holly 162 Replies latest jw friends

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

As regards to Holly's goodbye;

Another possible explanation exists which was touched upon. If Holly is deaf, and isolated, then being cut off from the person she was studying with would be a double whammy. It is almost as if she was disfellowshipped, and if she is alone, and not a strong willed person she may have felt that the personal attention she got from the JW?s was worth lying to herself and others to gain.

Her parting shot may have been her way of proving to them, and if they know she was here they may well have been watching her posts, that she was through with us and ready to be a good little zombie.

It would be interesting to compare her IP address to any newcomers in the upcoming months to see if she does pop up and post under a different name. She had way too many questions to just turtle like that unless there was another explanation, that is unless she is completely stupid which I doubt. In that case though, all is lost...

Leaves me going ; hmmmmm.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

This is actually a good thing I think! First off she made her mind up before she even came on this site she never would address a real question or issue so she's better off with her head in the sand (read ass) with the other duba's. Plus with all her questions that she has "answered for herself " I wouldn't be surprised if she manages to "stumble" at least 10 people before they boot her out!

She'll go in there and they will be discussing evil apostates and she will say "oh yeah they had all this stuff on www.jehovahs-witnesses.com and I looked at it to make sure that this was the truth! Stuff like the fact that the WBTS joined the UN and is full of pedophiles and lies about blood and denies 99.9% of it's members the gift of jesus ransom... oh those silly apostates." If she even manages to GET dipped having associated with us she will be like a dirty bomb helping to get everyone she meets to question the org...

Holly helps the effort by being [edited]!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    If not, it would show you lot up for what you really are ... hate-filled creatures!

If not jeannie, then who? "You lot" gives the impression that your statement was directed at everyone.

If your statement includes me, well all I can say is think what you like. It doesn't hurt. I've been called worse.

But I do agree with jeannie. It does hurt to see folks getting sucked into a sect where the odds of them being harmed is high.

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

Wow. Unbelievable.

Oh well.

For everything else there's mastercard!

M'

• dostprefer
    dostprefer

Holly's goodbye letter touched the heart. A genuine person, an example to all. It would be good to try to emulate her kindness. Isn't it great to see someone who deal with the uncertainties of life without knocking others?

If there is sarcasm or irony in response to to this sincere and patently lovely person then other forum members may draw their own conclusions.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool
    For everything else there's mastercard!

That's what I like! Someone who can keep things in perspective!

Walter

• kls
    kls

I truly hope that what the forum members are saying of you being a TROLL are wrong and i truly hope that you were a honest person looking for answers and all on this board helped you because, if what they think is true it makes me very sad to think of the person you really are.

I do hope that are wrong, i really do .

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I hope you'll come back regardless if you go on to get baptized or not, Holly.

but i will say this. I believe it is Gods organisation. he gave the ungodly governments power of us, and asked us to comply, where it doest conflict with His laws. so we pay our taxes and act like good citizens. if he wants us to comply with the ungodly government, how much more does he want us to comply with his chosen people?

You will make a 'fine witness'.

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

Goodluck Holly. DL76

• mkr32208
    mkr32208
    It would be interesting to compare her IP address to any newcomers in the upcoming months to see if she does pop up and post under a different name. She had way too many questions to just turtle like that

But you could tell that after she asked a question she never really read the response too it... Typical zombie! I still think she will do lots of damage on the inside! GO HOLLY!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit