a friend in need

by OldSoul 604 Replies latest members private

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

It is all so sad. So sad.

A friend in need, here to defend the undefendable. Stuck in the mire of muddy use of the bible by the wbts to promote their agenda and not christianity.

She is so led astray by the cult control and unable to back up her beliefs by the scriptures and still she hangs on to the teachings due to fear of being treated like swine if she were to ask her elders for help.

It is like a patient with mental illness who refuses help by loudly proclaiming it is others who need help not her.

Sad so very sad.

Outoftheorg

• jgnat
    jgnat

Hmmm, I am not a JW, so elders do not serve as my spiritual head. I am following this thread with interest, as I was under the mistaken assumption, that ALL Witnesses are Jehovah's ministers, and able to answer with well-seasoned words when called on. Otherwise, what's the point of all those months of study to baptism, followed by years of study?

Can a regular JW answer questions like these? A Friend In Need, I eagerly await your reasoned response to OldSoul.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Would it not warm our hearts to get an answer to these questions from a friend in need?

• a friend in need
  • kls
    kls

Getbusy : don't get to warm and cozy cause i don't think it will happen.

• toreador
    toreador

I too have pondered those questions raised by OLD SOUL. I was under the impression that "we are always ready to make a defense for good news from those who request it." What happened to that? Tor

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

To all who want answers:

One last time ... go to your elders or if you aren't a witness go to the nearest cong. and ask away. I will not in good conscience use holy scriptures here where there is little to no respect for the bible teachings. Any of you who have any familarity with Jehovah's Witnesses (and you must or you wouldn't be here) know that this is the way it has to be.

I quoted a scripture to Filip, but he is an admitted JW ... but apparently not by choice.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Well, at least now we know why she won't quote scriptures, her dad won't let her...

Jean

• kls
    kls

And you are an admitted jw conversing with Apostates. Let's see if you go talk to the elders of your offense.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

:Any of you who have any familarity with Jehovah's Witnesses (and you must or you wouldn't be here) know that this is the way it has to be.

Yeah, and thats exactly why Im not a Jehovah's Witness. Its just the 'way it has to be'. What a joke.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit