a friend in need

by OldSoul 604 Replies latest members private

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

a friend in need, frankly your disingenuous claim to respect for me is nauseating. Respect I accorded you, as a stranger, was not repaid in kind. As I have said, if you ever find a tail following you around pointing people back to this thread don't be surprised.

OldSoul

• Satanus
    Satanus

An arch angel sent to preach to observe the spirits in bondage

S

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

a friend in need ... . Ok I'm off !

• kls
    kls

Oldsoul you mind as well beat your head against a wall,,,,,,,,,,,

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

OldSoul ... you are wrong. I do respect you very much. I respect every person alive. We are all due respect.

Could I be wrong in assuming your moniker (sp) is a false one. You are indeed a soul but I imagine quite a young one.

I see old SS ... Satanus ... is out and about.

• OldSoul
    OldSoul
    Could I be wrong in assuming your moniker (sp) is a false one. You are indeed a soul but I imagine quite a young one.

Your imagination is sadly rife with error. No doubt a product of your environment. Why do you encourage people to leave here but offer them no scriptural reason for returning to the Organization?? Why should I go back if the teaching authority they claim is not founded on Scripture?

The Catholic's claim the same authority and their magisterium is similarly not founded in Scripture. (October 15, 1998 Watchtower, "Can You Believe the Bible") Why not become a Catholic? They also have tons of man-made rules that are not based on Scripture.

Continue to play as you like, your own words remove all confidence anyone might have put in what you say. "Leave this place! Get out of here!" but you ... you remain. You tell others that your beliefs are founded in the Bible, yet you ... you do not establish your beliefs with the Bible, you establish them with watchtoer.org. That is, after all, the very essence of hypocrisy. As a hypocrite, what claim to love free from hypocrisy can you possibly hope to make?

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

Respectfully .. Old Soul ... You said "Why should I go back ...." So you are out then. Is that why you can't approach your elders? Because you are not as you said ' in good standing'?

Do you remember ' do not cast your pearls ... '

• OldSoul
    OldSoul
    Respectfully .. Old Soul ... You said "Why should I go back ...." So you are out then. Is that why you can't approach your elders? Because you are not as you said ' in good standing'?

Out in spirit? Yes. Out as far as my congregation is concerned? Far from it. I was describing the reaction of a body some 15 years ago (oops), not that this is any concern of yours. Why do you not answer questions with scriptural responses? Why do you challenge the motives of an utter stranger?

More to the point, why do YOU post here if, according to you, no other Witness should? That is hypocrisy.

Do you remember ' do not cast your pearls ... '
    I am aware that a lot of good and faithful slaves have a low self-image, but you really shouldn't think of yourself as a pig. I hope I haven't been casting pearls before swine.
  • RescueMe
    RescueMe

"You are asking questions and I'm not answering." There is nothing to fear but fear itself. I've been lurking here for a long time, I finally registered, and still lurked, but this exchange made me want to reply. If you cannot give scriptual answers to the questions asked, then why not just admit to that and be done with it? If you can and are simply refusing to do so, why? This confuses me greatly. I apologise if I am out of line or have stepped on any toes.

• kls
    kls

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit