Finish This Sentence....You Know you're a JW teenager If....

by doodle-v 149 Replies latest jw friends

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

El oh El at this thread. At my high school reunions I keep desperately pleading for forgiveness for being such a freaking dickhead JW. Fortunately "worldly" people do forgive.

A couple more sentences from me.....

... if you dropped all your honors and AP classes and took 2 engine repair classes because the Bible encourages people to 'work with their hands.'

... if you really wanted to get baptized with that cute girl instead of the 60 year old overweight woman recently converted and never shuts up

... if you felt better than your teachers and felt justified for blowing off classes in school because they didn't know the Bible and were bird-food "real soon now"

... if you ever had a party with friends, the drinking got out of hand, and you ended up before a committee of elders, one of which kept asking what your recipe for a "boilermaker" was

• JustTickledPink
    JustTickledPink

BTW

What are the USEFUL HABITS that they teach us?

How to ring doorbells, prepare a "talk", deliver a 5 min speech about the latest Watchtower??? How to NOT apply yourself in school to get into college? How to NOT focus on a career, retirement plans?

I don't get it... High school has career planning days, your local community college has workshops, a lot of businesses offer free financial planning seminars, etc... Your local library offers free information... so, I would say they offer more in the USEFUL HABITS Department than the WTS ever did.

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

If your parents play the Kingdom melodies tape or a recorded tape or a special talk while driving- "Myriads, and Myriads of Brooothers"

While on vacation camping, you have to sit with the family and do the Watchtower study on sunday morning

-Doodle-V

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

you have a debate with a bunch of jw young people (19 and up) about which "G" rated movie is the most appropriate to go see.

Josie

• doodle-v
    doodle-v
    you're paranoid someone's going to find out what you've been thinkin'

LOL, "Paranoid" yep pretty much sums up my whole teenage experience.

You know you're a JW teenager if...

While anywhere in public, you nervously look around afraid that Sister Busybody is hiding behind a bush with a video camera

-Doodle-V

• steve2
    steve2

..... you have a hard-on and, in a state of psychic distress, feel alienated from jehovah and feel compelled to confess to the elders.

• Snowflake
    Snowflake

This thread is soooooo funny, it's all true!! I haven't posted in a couple of years but will re-introduce myself later.

You know you're a JW teenager if you have to find out where all your school friends live so that you can try to "avoid" their house if you ever work their street in service.

• doodle-v
    doodle-v
    You know you're a JW teenager if you have to find out where all your school friends live so that you can try to "avoid" their house if you ever work their street in service.

LMAO...

Been there...done that

You know you a JW teenager if....

You come home complaining to your parents that you are being teased and they tell you that it's persecution just like in bible times and to be like Jeremiah.

• minimus
    minimus

....you confess to 3 strange looking men that you masturbated again.

• tata
    tata

You can?t have boyfriend until you have 21 years old or more.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit