Finish This Sentence....You Know you're a JW teenager If....

by doodle-v 149 Replies latest jw friends

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

you masterbate for years before figuring out ,oh, THATS what that is! (one of my brothers..dont ask) lol

• doodle-v
    doodle-v
    Akk Me too! Old class mates tell me, "we always thought you were stuck on yourself" I found out later that some ppl thought I was gay cuz I didnt date!!!??? shitty.

(((IP and Fleur)))

When I would secretly date and then feel so guilty after hearing a talk at the meeting, that I would just break up with them and not give any reason at all. Poor guys, I would just stop talking to them, how rude is that???

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

You get engaged and married at 18 just so you can have sex.

CountryGuy

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

Your write a research paper using the Society's publications

• under74
    under74

"Your write a research paper using the Society's publications "

• DazedAndConfused
    DazedAndConfused

You carry a Bible with you and you are called "the Bible lady" ugh! How embarrassing!!!

• Puternut
    Puternut

When you answer a really deep marital question at the meeting, and everyone is thinking... wow this young one really has it together.....but you don't have a clue what you are answering about.

When you think you may have sinned after you went to the bathroom during the meeting.

When you have to dismiss your vile thoughts, when the sisters are having their talks, and you can see up the sisters skirts, not knowing what that's all about,

Puternut.

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

You sneak a peek at the articles about sex in Redbook and Glamor magazine while waiting in line at the grocery store.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

When you have a Psalms cassette tape lying on your desk next to an AC/DC tape...

Dave

• Octavia
    Octavia

Doodle,

When you were a JW teen, were you allowed to read Madamoselle and Seventeen? I wasn't allowed to read any of the magazines that were marketed toward the "youth" because my parents felt like they were for "worldly teens".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit