Finish This Sentence....You Know you're a JW teenager If....

by doodle-v 149 Replies latest jw friends

• mindmelda
    mindmelda

All the elders at that KH were probably alkies but two. There were 7 elders. I remember they were building the new hall and there was one elder who got so drunk he fell off a ladder.

• fluke
    fluke

Yeah!!! I love all of these replies... :)

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

- If once you have confessed to playing with your girlfriends nice fruntal bits the elder then places his own hands on himself to make sure we all understand where the 'breasts' are... (I could have done without that image...)

That is so funny - but so typical!

• flipper
    flipper

....... your JW mom asks you what's up with all the cum stains on your underwear when she's doing the laundry. ( I swear to God this happened to me when I was a 16 yr.old JW teenager ) Serious. LOL ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

you are told to BURN all your Led Zeppelin albums.

• fluke
    fluke

Yup, he touched his own man boobs... I couldn't keep eye contact, I had to turn away...

The floor became very interesting after that... I also used to study with that brother too...

• BlackTwisted
    BlackTwisted

-your bible study patner asks " what would you do if a cute 17 year old boy in a store, talked to you, now, his aunt or mom is elsewhere in the store, and he also has a sexy voice". O_o....and you give them the answer they want out of you..although your brain says otherwise...

-when your mom's ex GF sees you reading "judy moody- predicts the future" book and she goes crazy....although you know the book was all about a girl with a mood ring, pretending to see the future, although she is using her own imagination and she just took guesses.you try to explain to her what the book was about and she wouldn't listen to you, just cause she thinks she knows best.

-when your mom's ex-Gf tries to control you and tells you what to do with your life.

um...all of this stuff really happned lol.

• d
    d

you got nervous when a female asked you out.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Getting married is a perfectly viable career option.

• likeabird
    likeabird

You get straight As in school and you tell the careers guidance officer you want to be a cleaner.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit