Finish This Sentence....You Know you're a JW teenager If....

by doodle-v 149 Replies latest jw friends

• gringojj
    gringojj

Well defd it is offensive to me when my mother in law tells me that myself and my kids are going to die at armageddon. She belongs to the org. that you try and defend.

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Don't read it......

• gringojj
    gringojj

If you were white and your wife was black would you go to a KKK meeting and then tell them they are offending you?

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

You receive your high school diploma in the mail since you were home schooled.

• Rayvin
    Rayvin

...during the convention lunch you get in a car with 4 other JW friends and secretly listen to raunchy Madonna songs. (in the back of your mind you think.. how odd... my jw friends are "bad assocation" but i am allowed to hang out with them. AH! So this is how it works!)

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

you dont take the PSAT or the SAT even though your classes are mostly A.P. classes because going to college would mean you're spiritually weak even though you have your doubts about the jw madness ~ this was over 23 years ago for me. Do I regret not taking the PSAT and the SAT? Hell yeah!

Josie

• lucky
    lucky

you take the PSAT on a whim to get out of saturday morning field service, get the highest score in the school district, become a national merit semifinalist, have a big debate with your mother as to whether or not to write the required essay for the national merit competition, decide to write it on the topic of "why the truth is more important than college", and completely mortify all the teachers and counselors in your school.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Omg Lucky!

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

when your worldly boyfriend calls the house, your mom answers and she gets out her big brown reference bible and reads the Sermon on the Mount to him.

you don't go to parties, you go to "gatherings." (a friends mother considered party a dirty word)

every non JW book is monitored- my mother ripped up some of my library books she didn't like!

• asilentone
    asilentone

serenitynow!, are you like the other guy that resurrects old threads?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit