Finish This Sentence....You Know you're a JW teenager If....

by doodle-v 149 Replies latest jw friends

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere

Doodle-V and KayKay took both my answers...!

OH!!! Dresses to school until graduation from high school. Never allowed to wear pants to school (even in the snow) because witness women are to dress like young ladies as if going out in service. UGGHH!!

Ummm probably not all the witnesss girls here had to do that. But this daughter of PO dad sure had to.

-Aude (wears jeans 4 out of 5 work days now...)

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

If two old men want to "talk to you" because they are "concerned" about that fact that you bought a two door car

-Doodle-V

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere

Ahhhh

Here's one: ... if the high school principal refuses to let you graduate because you won't stand for the pledge of allegiance and national anthem during graduation ceremonies.

(Teachers and Superintendent overruled him, eventually.)

and another: ... if your parents keep you out of gym class for 6 years because it's co-ed and that would be like dating and dating is reserved for marriage-ready people.

As if teenage years aren't difficult enough!

-Aude (who's mother hmm'd and haa'd and danced around a birthday invite rather than just speaking up and saying that she doesn't celebrate birthdays like all her kids had to do when they were invited.)

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp
    If two old men want to "talk to you" because they are "concerned" about that fact that you bought a two door car

-Doodle-V

"talk to me." "concerned." Riiiiiiiight. laters kaykay_mp

• doodle-v
    doodle-v
    and another: ... if your parents keep you out of gym class for 6 years because it's co-ed and that would be like dating and dating is reserved for marriage-ready people.

As if teenage years aren't difficult enough!

OMFG you have GOT to be KIDDING ME!!!

-Doodle-V

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp
    Here's one: ... if the high school principal refuses to let you graduate because you won't stand for the pledge of allegiance and national anthem during graduation ceremonies.

Uh-uh! That's fkin' crazy, man!

Oh, what am I sayin'? My grandparents would have done something like that.

laters

kaykay_mp

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

you know your a jw teenager if..........you and your jw pals go out of state to " hike" or " camp" just so you can drink without worrying about people spotting you.

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

You went to see the movie "The Little Mermaid" and your mom insisted on walking out because Ursala the evil seawitch was Satanic.

-Doodle-V

• Gordy
    Gordy
    I had the book "Flowers in the Attic" that I had borrowed from another JW friend. My mom found it and made me give it back to her.

My JW wife read that and the sequels. in fact she became to hooked on them, her Bible reading and studying went out the window. Yet she always considered herself an upright JW. She would never have let our daughters have any of those "disgusting teen magazines."

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

Your parents come with you on the first day of school to "place" this booklet with your home room teacher

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit