Finish This Sentence....You Know you're a JW teenager If....

by doodle-v 149 Replies latest jw friends

• dgp
    dgp

Marked.

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

aren't allowed to talk to your best friend, because she is disfellowshipped.

• fluke
    fluke

- If you dont really know what it all means, even though you can say the right words...

- If on your study with an elder you just sit thinking, if this is the truth you will know what I'm thinking...

- If on your study all you can think of is, "I cant say it, I cant tell you I masturbate..."

- If once you have confessed to playing with your girlfriends nice fruntal bits the elder then places his own hands on himself to make sure we all understand where the 'breasts' are... (I could have done without that image...)

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

"If once you have confessed to playing with your girlfriends nice fruntal bits the elder then places his own hands on himself to make sure we all understand where the 'breasts' are... (I could have done without that image...)"

I am sooo glad I never confessed anything!

• dinah
    dinah

This thread is PRICELESS! And sadly true.

• Scott77
    Scott77

I agree, this thread is great, relevant and appeal to the young members of JWs as well as oldies and newbies. This thread is not a newspaper article of events that happened today or yesterday.Its about sharing experiences lived as a JW teenager.

Scott77

• Heartbreaker
    Heartbreaker

You know you are a JW teen if your future goals are cleaning up dead bodies and fixing the earth...and you are sorta excited. <---from my husband.

• dinah
    dinah

You know you are a JW teen if you feel totally alone and the people you truly love will be killed at Armageddon.

• mindmelda
    mindmelda

You go on a backpacking trip with two elders and their families and they bring enough booze for a seven day drunk fest, and get you drunk at 16 on Vodka Screwdrivers.

True story. Although it was pretty damn fun.

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

MM, I believe you. I've seen more than a few JW parents allow kids to drink before 21. My mom, friends mom didn't care about a few sips. We didn't get drunk though.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit