THE AWESOME POWER OF GOD

by Brownboy 141 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

that's too bad.. i thought finally, get some long-standing questions answered by a real, live, lucid Jehovah's Witness, instead of smiles, dodging and weaving. next time i'll read the whole thread.

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

Questions and Answers:

Praising Jehovah / Alla means to obey His laws. He requires thanks only when it comes from the heart. For Jehovah knows what is in the hearts of all persons. You cannot hide anything from your God Jehovah. This is the meaning of worshipping in spirit, and in truth.

Where in the bible does it say that a person has to confess their sins to man? Jehovah knows all things, and knows when a person has committed a sin. Approach your heavenly Father in the heavens in secret, and ask forgiveness of your sins. He will also forgive you in secret. A persons privacy must be respected always by every person, whether in authority or not.

As a simple form of discipline: When a person feels guilty for wrongdoing, they must willingly seat themselves in the back of the congregation as a display of humility and of courage. For a person that forgives willingly, their heavenly Father will forgive them also. No need to disfellowship anyone. Everyone must join together in love and unity as a witness to all nations.

There will be an end, and then a new beginning.

All nations must join together in Christ as one happy family in union with one another.

The faithful and discreet slave of Jehovah, and of His Christ........amen forever and ever

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

**He's done EXACTLY what he set out here to do: to get you all in an uproar and reply to him. He doesn't want to change your faith, he isn't a true seeker, he's just a troll. After thsi post, STOP replying and he will stop posting.

CG

Now that BB has definetly been given the chance to show that his musings don't make very much sense-----I think CG's suggestion is a wise one. BB's cheese has fallen off his cracker and trying to carry on a reasonable discussion with him has proven futile! Annie

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints
    BB's cheese has fallen off his cracker

hehe...never heard it put that way before. that and

• upside/down
    upside/down

I can't help but notice the similarities of how BB ends his remarks. I think he's been taking lessons from Osama- Allah is great, Allah is good (over and over) in all his communiques.

I'm not a pro- but this type of "grandiose" babble reeks of BI-POLAR- definitely manic.

Maybe a little pitty (with Paxil) is in order?

Most Enlightened, Grand Master, Emperor of the Universe, His Most Excellent and Reverend U/D- signing off. (definitely LOL)!

• Daunt
    Daunt

God your crazy. And you didn't even answer my question coherently. Are you saying that God is a Man all of the sudden? Last time I hear God knew everything. Why didn't he know that the devil would suck? God your a bad minister of God.

• Hondo
    Hondo

You are really grasping as staws now Brownie. For you own edification Tsunami is a Japanese word meaning Port (Tsu) Wave (Nami). Where did you get the other crap about sun-man, etc. Sounds like a croc of BS to me; something you may have pulled out of your rear end, or is typical of JW deceptive/lieing reasoning

In a lot of your post you seem very judgemental. Why? Who are you to judge any of us? Are you without sin? God forgive you if you think you are. It almost seems that you are ready to cast the first stone. In some case it seems you already have. Pretty hypocritical.

By the way, do your elders know you on here making a fool of yourself? Or, are you an elder, or someone with a little more clout; DO, CO perhaps..??

" If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe if I tell you of heavenly things? And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he than came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven. And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have life eternal. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth in him, is not condemned: but he that believeth not, is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotton Son of God."

Do you believe Brownie? Or Are you condemed because you don't? Think about it.

May the peace and love of our Lord Jesus Christ and the fellow-ship of man be with you always.

• anuva
    anuva

i will never email you and restrict your enlightening knowledge to myself only , i start a thread and wait for you to teach me on this forum , my thread is waiting , to be taught by you .

join at ....

okay let us RESTART THAT DEAD THREAD fine......-http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/7/81795/1336071/post.ashx#1336071...
    waiting for knowledge
    anuva
  • Brownboy
    Brownboy
    i will never email you and restrict your enlightening knowledge to myself only , i start a thread and wait for you to teach me on this forum , my thread is waiting , to be taught by you .

join at ....

Dear Anuva,

Jehovah has instructed me to give you praise for your willingness to listen to what Christ has already attempted to teach on his first walk upon the earth.

I will be happy to follow your lead on the thread that you have posted.

The faithful and discreet slave of Jah, and of His Christ...............Selah

• justhuman
    justhuman

It is faith in Christ that saves as ALL, and you have post this thread before...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit