THE AWESOME POWER OF GOD

by Brownboy 141 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Daunt
    Daunt

Please answer my question Brownboy without beating around the bush. And please Anuva... try not to follow what he says. He says he and his sons is right up there with Jesus and God. Come on...

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    Please answer my question Brownboy without beating around the bush. And please Anuva... try not to follow what he says. He says he and his sons is right up there with Jesus and God. Come on...

I'm not sure what your question is. Please clarify, and I will respond promptly. BB

• Daunt
    Daunt

To be the right hand of God you sure don't remember well. I asked you why was satan created even though God knew what was going to happen in the future because he knows everything and can do everything. And if he didn't know that creating satan would turn into something bad, why would he risk it, and why is God an incompetent God then.

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

45 "Who really is the faithful and discreet slave whom his master appointed over his domestics, to give them their food at the proper time? 46 Happy is that slave if his master on arriving finds him doing so. 47 Truly I say to YOU, He will appoint him over all his belongings.

48 "But if ever that evil slave should say in his heart, ?My master is delaying,? 49 and should start to beat his fellow slaves and should eat and drink with the confirmed drunkards, 50 the master of that slave will come on a day that he does not expect and in an hour that he does not know, 51 and will punish him with the greatest severity and will assign him his part with the hypocrites. There is where [his] weeping and the gnashing of [his] teeth will be.

I will soon reveal to everyone who the wicked slave refers to in the above scriptures.............Selah

The faithful slave of Jehovah, the most high God

• HICFlyGirl
    HICFlyGirl

Drugs are bad MMMMMKay.

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    To be the right hand of God you sure don't remember well. I asked you why was satan created even though God knew what was going to happen in the future because he knows everything and can do everything. And if he didn't know that creating satan would turn into something bad, why would he risk it, and why is God an incompetent God then.

Some things are only meant for God to know. I am not the right hand of God, just a simple human messenger. I will repeat this only once, Jehovah created all with free will. Brownboy

• HICFlyGirl
    HICFlyGirl

Yes, Jehovahs did equipt us with free will. Now would you please desist with your brains washing poop. I enjoy my open mind thank you very much.

The End,

Salem

• Daunt
    Daunt

Ha that's because you don't know. The Oh holy BrownBoy doesn't know something about his all so precious God. It's ignorant to have faith in something you don't know. Anyways sorry about that anuva didn't know you were just rattling his chain. And of course Brownboy won't listen to this becuase he's deep into his own pride. Self proclaiming yourself as the faithful discrete slave. You are terrible at answering questions, great witness of God huh.

• Brownboy
  • Brownboy
    Brownboy

This is my new name:

Estephan Leuese

This is my wife Anastacia. This portrait will be posted for one night only. Please understand that my wife is too shy. Thanks for understanding.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit