THE AWESOME POWER OF GOD

by Brownboy 141 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• outbutnotdown
    outbutnotdown

BrownBoy,

You have been going on with these prohecies for some time now, it seems, so you must actually BELIEVE what you are saying.

Your prophecies seem to be slightly different from the WTBTS. Do you follow all of their prophecies but just throw in some of your own when it suits you? What are you predicting now?

Brad

• gumby
    gumby

Incence,

which have to be taken from a slaughtered cow and then dyed and tanned, etc. with the infrastructures of this wicked system of things completely destroyed, how will all this be possible?

Nice observation!

Actually, these goodie two shoe bastards will take all the dead worldly people stuff in the same fashion gods chosen stealers and theives have done through history. All one has to do is read of the looting the jews did on pagans. The only thing the jews spared were the hot virgin women so the oversexed bastards didn't have to sleep with the ugly Israelite women. Worldy women have always looked hotter than bible babes.

Gumby

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    A person with reason can easily answer this.

ok. i'm waiting...

Everything will be reverted back to the basics..........everything natural. You've already answered your own question by pointing out the things that create pollution, or are bad for the environment. There is no big mystery here.

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

*sigh... will they take our iPod minis, our art, our technology, our music, film, literature, or will that be considered the rotten fruit of a corrupt civilization?

Nice observation!

thanks!

Actually, these goodie two shoe bastards will take all the dead worldly people stuff in the same fashion gods chosen stealers and theives have done through history. All one has to do is read of the looting the jews did on pagans. The only thing the jews spared were the hot virgin women so the oversexed bastards didn't have to sleep with the ugly Israelite women. Worldy women have always looked hotter than bible babes.

hehe. i know you weren't trying to be funny but i'm laffin anywayz

Incense_and_Peppermints
    Everything will be reverted back to the basics..........everything natural

thank you for answering, Brownboy. logic tells you that is the way it will have to be. so why does the WTS depict survivors the way they do? have you seen the way people with a "back-to-the-basics" i.e. no modern technologies, live? they don't dress in machine-made clothing and they don't live in modern houses. they live in sod huts and wear animal skins, or clothes spun from sheep's wool that is undyed and without ornamentation. will the survivors rebuild nuclear power plants, modern sewage/waste disposal systems, trash collection, telecommunications networks, farms, nurseries, mills, satellite tv, etc...?

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    sigh... will they take our iPod minis, our art, our technology, our music, film, literature, or will that be considered the rotten fruit of a corrupt civilization?

I've passed into the 5th dimension where satan and his demons once resided. Technology has surpassed that which is allowed by God. Man has drifted beyond where Jehovah wants him to be, with the help of satan.

People have to learn to put the things of the world behind them. One who loves the world constitutes himself an enemy of God.........please humble yourself. There used to be true artisans, and transcribers with beauty of the script. When humans live forever, they will relearn these arts when time is of no essence. Which life do you prefer?

Incense_and_Peppermints
    Technology has surpassed that which is allowed by God.

ah. yet you are using this technology to talk to me...

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    ah. yet you are using this technology to talk to me...

I'm human just like you are.........things will be take place gradually. Have a good night.

Brownboy

Incense_and_Peppermints
    with the help of satan.

i'm sorry..."with the help of satan"? amazing advances are being made every day in science and medicine to improve the quailty of life and lengthen it..our children are smarter and more enlightened than ever.. why do you equate knowledge and abiltiy with satan? man in pretty resourceful and can take care of himself. look at how no matter what happens to us, buildings blown up, sons and daughters killed in wars we don't want, natural disasters on a massive scale.. we STILL rise above everything thrown at us and not only survive but find the best in ourselves and our fellow man. i think God would be proud of that...

oops i see you left. k... nite.

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    i'm sorry..."with the help of satan"? amazing advances are being made every day in science and medicine to improve the quailty of life and lengthen it..our children are smarter and more enlightened than ever.. why do you equate knowledge and abiltiy with satan? man in pretty resourceful and can take care of himself. look at how no matter what happens to us, buildings blown up, sons and daughters killed in wars we don't want, natural disasters on a massive scale.. we STILL rise above everything thrown at us and not only survive but find the best in each other and our fellow man. i think God would be proud of that...

Are you a student of the bible, or a realist? If you believe in God, then you would believe in the words written in the bible. Why do you think man is where he is? There is no need for war. This is caused by mans greed, and the willingness to oppress other people. You obviously are content with the world the way it is. This is contrary to the way God wants us to be. Satan has corrupted the minds of the nonbelievers, it is written. What would happen if your money was taken away. How would you survive?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit