THE AWESOME POWER OF GOD

by Brownboy 141 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints
    You obviously are content with the world the way it is.

am i? i was commenting on you equating these advances that man has made as being impossible without "the help of satan". don't you find anything redeeming in man's struggle? you can find triumph in that, you know.

What would happen if your money was taken away. How would you survive?

by my own wits and brains and hands and feet. i know how to grow things, i could slaughter a pig if i had to eat, construct a house of logs, dig a well, and diaper a baby too. and still find it in myself to plant flowers, draw diagrams of the stars and paint a picture. because God, not satan, gave me that ability. i have faith in myself... which the WTS took from me when they told me to be meek and mild.

edited to add:

If you believe in God, then you would believe in the words written in the bible

i do believe in God. just not the christian notion of God. the bible is the greatest mythological book ever written...

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    You obviously are content with the world the way it is.

am i? i was commenting on you equating these advances that man has made as being impossible without "the help of satan". don't you find anything redeeming in man's struggle? you can find triumph in that, you know.
    What would happen if your money was taken away. How would you survive?

by my own wits and brains and hands and feet. i know how to grow things, i could slaughter a pig if i had to eat, construct a house of logs, dig a well, and diaper a baby too. and still find it in myself to plant flowers, draw diagrams of the stars and paint a picture. because God, not satan, gave me that ability. i have faith in myself... which the WTS took from me when they told me to be meek and mild.

You are a strong woman indeed. Jehovah will bless you for your efforts. I will share more information with you at another time.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    ah. yet you are using this technology to talk to me...

Nothing more needs to said but.........

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    Nothing more needs to said but.........

Which is better, to reach many with this computer, or search for a person one at a time? Whatever it takes to bring people to an understanding of Jehovah.

My willingness to die was tested by my breath being taken away from me gradually by a force unknown. It is different to say that you are willing to die for your beliefs then to actually surrender your soul willfully. I was not able to concede my life, and came to realize how much Christ had to suffer on our behalf.

Try letting go of your loved one willfully, and see how much it hurts. I came to realize how much it hurt Jehovah to lose His son, and also for Christ to willingly give up his life. I am not willing to give up my son, and was not able to give up my life. Man was meant to live and Jehovah helped me to realize that my fear of dying was not shameful.

Man should put away their weapons of war and come to learn peace. For Jehovah wants none to parish but to repent and live. Because humans were created to live, not to die............ Have a good night.

The faithful and discreet slave of Jehovah, and His Christ.............amen forever and ever

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    My willingness to die was tested by my breath being taken away from me gradually by a force unknown. It is different to say that you are willing to die for your beliefs then to actually surrender your soul willfully. I was not able to concede my life, and came to realize how much Christ had to suffer on our behalf.

Okay........

So whats the whole point?

• ko38
    ko38

i FOR ONE FEEL THAT YOUR POSTING PRIVELAGES SHOULD BE TAKEN AWAY.EVEN IF SOME HERE DONT BELIEVE IN GOD OR A GOD,THEY DONT CLAIM TO SPEAK TO GOD OR RESPOND AS CHRIST.(FLIP FLOP)GO AWAY AND JUST LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK.

Im sorry to feel so strongly about this guy,but I just do.If everyone would just ignore his post's we will be done with him.

HE GIVES ME THE CREEPS. ko38

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

There was never a Christ.

IMO

• anuva
    anuva

dear brownboy ....

i started a thread to learn about YOUR BIBLE AND YOUR CHRISTIANITY AND YOUR GOD -JEHOVAH , but you never ANSWERED, everyone else did ,

okay let us RESTART THAT DEAD THREAD fine......-http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/7/81795/1336071/post.ashx#1336071...

i wait to learn your truth .let me know power of YOUR GOD of bible and my god of bible .

anuva

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    HE GIVES ME THE CREEPS. ko38

LOL

Welcome to the club

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    i wait to learn your truth .let me know power of YOUR GOD of bible and my god of bible .

anuva

Feel free to email me.......I am sorry that I missed your message:

[email protected]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit