THE AWESOME POWER OF GOD

by Brownboy 141 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Valis
    Valis
    the son of Holy Mary, full of grace.

Nothing like a little idol worship for the crazy ones...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

Just as my portrait symbolizes.

People must go from the dark to the light, and from anger to love.

Everyone must join together as one nation under the authority of Christ Jesus.

All beliefs, all peoples, all tongues, together as one true nation under our God, Jehovah.

Amen forever and ever,

A fellow slave of our reigning king Christ Jesus...............Selah

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

The Marriage of the Lamb

8 Yes, it has been granted to her to be arrayed in bright, clean, fine linen, for the fine linen stands for the righteous acts of the holy ones."

9 And he tells me: "Write: Happy are those invited to the evening meal of the Lamb?s marriage." Also, he tells me: "These are the true sayings of God." 10 At that I fell down before his feet to worship him. But he tells me: "Be careful! Do not do that! All I am is a fellow slave of you and of your brothers who have the work of witnessing to Jesus. Worship God; for the bearing witness to Jesus is what inspires prophesying."

These scriptures have also been fulfilled.

Look forward to your reigning king Christ Jesus in the heavens.

Pray that the nations do not continue to war with one another, but encourage all those to learn peace................ forever and ever, amen.

The faithful slave of Christ

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    Estabano, La Leche, does this mean you are still in the breast sucking stage .

If you wanna make any progress in the prophetising racket, you gotta get rid of that word SOON. It has already been worked to death by your predecessors.

It has gotta be:It's Now or Never, I prefer the never.

Have you tried telemarketing, I am sure you would have better success rate.

belbab, the exasperated.

The time is NOW ! ! !

I also have a mirror site in it's early infancy in order for the sincere ones to have the option of weeding out the negative garbage,

http://www.thelastgeneration.org

The faithful slave of the most high God, Jehovah and his Christ

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    I only have one question Bboy, do you consider yourself a JW? If it's a no, then what's your purpose besides getting your message to the Israelis and Palestinians? That's all I want to know. I'm not going to give you a hard time about anything...

....but I will tell you my offer for space in my cave is still open. BUT you must bring your own ammo and some rubbing alcohol and canned goods.

It is true, I am a witness of Jehovah. Many people have put their faith in God. It would be ungodly for Jehovah not to listen to all those with faith. The nations are trampling on holy ground set aside by Jehovah for those that He chooses to place. No human has the right to undo the promises made by Jehovah found in the book of Jeremiah. It is written. It was granted to me by Jehovah to see what's in the hearts of mankind, which is not good for the people of the earth. It is not Jehovah that has brought calamity, but selfish, ungodly man that chooses to manipulate the environment, and has set into motion, disaster for all human kind. Only Jehovah can correct this. Learn to put faith in the one and only true God Jehovah, not in earthling man, this too is written. The faithful slave

• Valis
    Valis

BROWNBOY=full of shiite!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• upside/down
    upside/down

Is BrownBoy a member of the GB...?

What a waste of cyber-space!!!!

u/d

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

i don't even think he's a witness...

• upside/down
    upside/down

"Dr. u/d wanted in surgery"

Your labotomy patient is waiting.... LMAO!

A "Bi-Polar" mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Dr.u/d PhD, XyZ Nurse

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    i don't even think he's a witness...

Indeed, the good news of the kingdom is being preached in all the inhabited earth, not to convert the world, but to give a witness. People everywhere are being given an opportunity to show whether they care who created the heavens and the earth and whether they show respect for His laws and demonstrate love for their fellow man. - Luke 10:25-27, Revelations 4:11 "Keep on the Watch" brochure. A person will never change the heart of another person, or their beliefs in one, two, or even three meetings. It is important to gather all faiths together in Christ, who will soon appear in all of his Glory.......it is written. This is what it means to be a witness of Jehovah. It is not a title given to a person, but is earned by those that are willing to conform to the righteous decrees written in the four gospels, and witnessed to the nations by Christ. A witness of Jehovah will also tell their fellow man about the Kingdom of God soon to be established on earth as it is in heavens.......amen.......forever and ever, Selah. The faithful slave of Jehovah, and of His Christ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit