by Brownboy 141 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

All I get is Red 'X''s.

Why the name change?

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

Hello everyone,

I am the offspring of Jesse, the root of David, son of Daniel, and carry the ?Blood of Christ?.

My birthplace was the ?Sangre De Christo? mountain region in ?El Valle del Sol?, also know as ?The San Luis Valley?.

Answer to the burning question:

Anyone that does not effectuate the will of God, saying that Christ will never make his second appearance can be considered to be ?The Wicked Slave???..amen forever and ever????.Selah.

The faithful and discreet slave of JAH, ALLA, YHWH, and of His Christ, the son of Holy Mary, full of grace.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Brownboy has apparently entered the final phase of his delusion. He now sees prophetic significance in everything. Any word relating to anything that ever happens can be chopped up and rearranged by him to mean whatever he wants. In fact, he has become so "good" at this, he now believes himself to be the Messiah.

Unfortunately, our best attempts to show Brownboy how trivial his supposed predictions are, how bad his record is, how easy - and pointless - it is to manipulate numbers the way he does, all seem to have been in vain. He is now in full Larsguy/Bibleman/JCanon mode, completely absorbed in his own inchoate ramblings, oblivious to all attempts at reason and becoming less and less coherent. I fear he's beyond any help we can provide and I doubt he still has the presence of mind to seek out professional help.

I predict he will continue to share his demented ravings here for another month or two (possibly leaving on his pet date of March 11), disappear for a while and come back, most likely with a new alias. Of course, I don't have prophetic powers like Brownboy thinks he does, but he's done all this before so it's not much of a prediction.

All I can really hope is that he does not become a danger to others.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit
    Hello everyone,

I am the offspring of Jesse, the root of David, son of Daniel, and carry the ?Blood of Christ?.

K...do you carry that blood in a bucket ?

r maybe a little vial around your neck?

Oh My Gawd. (not you bb) I hope you have someone close to you, that can have the strength of character to force some help on you.

• outbutnotdown
    outbutnotdown

FunkyDerek,

Very well put. I guess it could be that he honestly needs MAJOR psychological. I have been too busy laughing at his twisted interpretations to sit back and see that as a possibility but, yeah, now I can see what you're saying. Hopefully he's not alone.

Brad

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

This is my new name: Estephan Leuese Blood of Christ?.

My birthplace was the ?Sangre De Christo? mountain region in ?El Valle del Sol?, also know as ?The San Luis Valley?.

The faithful and discreet slave of JAH, ALLA, YHWH, and of His Christ, the son of Holy Mary, full of grace.

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Well, all I can say is Brown Boy wanted attention and he got it.

• AlanF
    AlanF

Either this guy is completely out of his mind, or he's jerking chains.

AlanF

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

I just feel he's a terrible nuisance, very unwell, and it surprises me that such wonderful minds and hearts as are represented here even bother with him. But that just shows what good guys you really are.

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints
    Which is better, to reach many with this computer, or search for a person one at a time? Whatever it takes to bring people to an understanding of Jehovah.

even with the help of Satan. (gotcha!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit