THE AWESOME POWER OF GOD

by Brownboy 141 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• anuva
    anuva

oh yes brown boy ....a jAH that was born as a baby of WTBTs in mid 1900s , and which gets angry if anybody do not uses his newly christened NAME ???

oops did i say that JAH was born in CORPORATE ofiice of WTBTS??

let us know ...

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/7/81795/1335085/post.ashx#1335085

i wait to learn what is truth ?

anuva- a student in the truth

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Wow Brownboy,

I had this same experience in 1966 when I had a bad dose of LSD.

The radiance, along with the strength is overwhelming beyond anyone's imagination. You feel a strong radiance present before you that would strike fear in any man. I felt powerless, and became weakened in my own strength, in fear.
    HappyDad Blurry Drunk

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Unfortunately, Brown Boob, you don't give a damn about the power of God. You do care about the power of yourself. Thus, we have to suffer your constant false predictions while you live out your fantasy that you're God's special person.

• stopthepain
    stopthepain

Typical dillusional jdub,can't accept the simple truth that nothing anyman says matters.

• FairMind
    FairMind

BrownBoy, please share your experiences with us. I would be interested to see if they are as mundane as mine are.

FM

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Brown Boy...aka Brownnoser!

Why are you on here? I think maybe you have a few issues for you to come on here all the time. What would the elders think? Isn't the internet bad?

• what_Truth?
    what_Truth?

I AM GOD!!! respect my authoritaaah!!

• Valis
    Valis
    Jehovah is able to humble any man, no matter how strong or powerful he thinks he is..........in a microsecond.

*LOL* I won't hold my breath waiting for that to happen..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Preston
    Preston

Brownboy,

The more you post here the more I get the impression you use other posters reactions to your theology as ammo to create a divide between you and us. If you would like to make credible, honest arguments with the intent of good, honest discussion then I suggets presenting those arguments in a manner that isn't simplistic or overly personal. Leolaia, Narkissos, and others here have investigated the very same things that you have espoused and have presented their cases without fanfare or a manner that draws too much attention to themselves. Some food for thought before people here start reducing you to caricature.

- Preston.

• Wallflower
    Wallflower

Brown "Nose" Boy, your posts fill me with such joy that I eagerly await every offering you deign to give us. The JWD site should be so grateful that a poster has such an understanding of the inner workings of Jehovahs mind and his masterplan for the human race. You crease me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit