THE AWESOME POWER OF GOD

by Brownboy 141 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    Which month in the year 2005, March/April or Sept/October?

Guest77

This is at the sole discretion of Jehovah, the Supreme Lawgiver of the Universe. Y se llama ALLA tambien.

Therefore, keep on the watch

the faithful and discreet slave

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

My god can beat up your god!

Your god quivers at the thought of making my god angry... that is why your god never told you about my god! Your god it too afraid to even say my gods name.

All hail the Invisible Pink Unicorn!

(Peace Be Unto Her) (May Her Hooves Never Be Shod)

"The Invisible Pink Unicorn is a being of great spiritual power. We know this because she is capable of being invisible and pink at the same time. Like all religions, the Faith of the Invisible Pink Unicorn is based upon both logic and faith. We have faith that she is pink; we logically know that she is invisible because we can't see her."

A note to the unbelievers or those seekers of truth who have seen Her:
    The above image is merely a representation of Her Pinkness and should not in any way be taken as a True Likeness.
    As the Grand High Llama Rich Daniel has proclaimed "Dear Heretic, Only the faithful can see Her. 'Nuff said"

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

Have no fear all you people of the earth.

Nothing is impossible for God. He will preserve alive persons with faith, and even those without faith. All have been misled, and have also been forgiven by God, even satan. It takes time to change the hearts of all mankind.

Look forward to the righteous decrees by God, and His faithful followers. Give respect to your reigning king and ransom provider, Christ Jesus, who currently resides in the heavens, as it is written.

I have witnessed many things as a faithful follower of God. I have seen nuclear holocaust, rain falling from heaven in the form of snow flakes, and have seen the flood.

Greatest of all things, I have witnessed the birth of the Kingdom of God.

These words are faithful and true............Selah

A true witness of Jehovah, and of His Christ.........Amen forever and ever

• Valis
  • Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Brownboy

Tell us something about the bible you know First hand! ...Oh that's right, you can't understand the bible without an organization to tell us... (I mean) you what it says.

D Dog

• FreePeace
    FreePeace

I think Brown Boy is Bibleman with a new name.

• anuva
    anuva

OOPS ...but the brownboy is not interested in teaching the SHEEPS like me ??

what kinda bible man is he ?

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    OOPS ...but the brownboy is not interested in teaching the SHEEPS like me ??

what kinda bible man is he ?

What do you mean? Why would I not be willing to teach you?

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Brownboy:

This is at the sole discretion of Jehovah, the Supreme Lawgiver of the Universe. Y se llama ALLA tambien.

Beware Brownboy. Read the posting rules...speaking in tongues is not allowed ! Not even for prophets of the one and only True God.

• SYN
    SYN

"I have witnessed a small fraction of Jehovah's magnificance, along with Christ's. The radiance, along with the strength is overwhelming beyond anyone's imagination. You feel a strong radiance present before you that would strike fear in any man. I felt powerless, and became weakened in my own strength, in fear." And it gets even better when you inject it straight into your blood instead of smoking it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit