THE AWESOME POWER OF GOD

by Brownboy 141 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

THE AWESOME POWER OF GOD

If you are willing to put faith in Jah, the only true God, then I am willing to share my experiences with you.

Jehovah is able to humble any man, no matter how strong or powerful he thinks he is..........in a microsecond.

I have witnessed a small fraction of Jehovah's magnificance, along with Christ's. The radiance, along with the strength is overwhelming beyond anyone's imagination. You feel a strong radiance present before you that would strike fear in any man. I felt powerless, and became weakened in my own strength, in fear.

The awesome power before you commands the utmost repect that our heavenly Father Jehovah deserves. This respect is lacking in the entire planet we call earth.

I have fear for those that do not willingly humble themselves before our God, and creator of the heavens, and the entire universe.

The faithful slave of Jehovah, and His Christ

[email protected]

• Lostreality
    Lostreality

...Dude, you make it too easy for people here to dislike you.

I dont preach in your home, so dont bullshit in mine.

• Evesapple
    Evesapple

why do you even bother responding.....boycot his posts...that's all.....he's full of it....

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

so, did we see gods awesome power in Sri Lanka, India, Thailand and the other countries devastated a few days ago?

the god of the old testament is really no better than the roman/greek mythical gods...self serving.

Don't fear for the rest of us. After all, we have "free will" so we decide our own fate.

• palantir
    palantir

And according to WTS, this was God's thoughtful arrangement for the quakes to happen out on the sea, so they won't hurt men. Obviously the writer of that article knew nada of quakes. Bet it wasn't the only thing he made up. -palantir-

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

You already said this stuff in another thread.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Brownboy, first of all, I'm a believer in the Creator.... but seriously man, you need to get some help.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Sounds like he's on some emotional high,,and probably some visions of greatness. Maybe he's bipolar manic.

• Eyebrow2
  • LDH
    LDH
    If you are willing to put faith in Jah, the only true God, then I am willing to share my experiences with you.

I'm sorry, I missed something. Are you and Jehovah on a first name basis? Is there some type of commission-splitting arrangement here you'd like to let me in on?

Or perhaps you have it backwards! You should post some of your mind numbing blowing experiences and they will convince me that I should put faith in JAH.

Lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit