Ex-JW Mother attempts suicide with children and fails! My Family Tragedy

by Utopian Reformist 1242 Replies latest members private

• bebu
    bebu

Mario, I think I found what I have been searching for, and it is someone who is familiar with you and your situation. In fact, I think you may have already spoken with her.

I have spoken with K. Souza, from RI's Victim Advocacy and Support Center. She is going to contact you by phone, and if no answer, she will come to see you. (I will contact you by phone in case you do not read this first.) She is NOT a uniformed person. She is coming as an advocate--to be in person what we, so far away, are unable to be. Someone to just help you past the hardest hurdles.

I was very impressed with her while speaking with her. I was grateful that she already knew certain details (such as the issues with Marina and your JW family), so that I didn't have to waste time convincing her that it was not a strange fiction/urban legend.

Now I will call you at home. K. will call you shortly.

Don't give up so quickly, Mario. I've invested a bit of myself--please don't let that be for naught, if that is the only thing to sustain you.

Beverly

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Hello Mario! It's good to hear from you again!

I'd just like to make a comment on the generousity of the folks here, including me. Personally, I have benefitted from the generousity of others on other message forums. They were there for me in a time of need, and they were able to help me out. Now it came to be my turn to return the favor to someone else over the internet who was in need of support. The internet, amazingly, has brought many people around the world much closer together. Years ago, people used to just help each other out in times of need. The generousity began disappearing from the world in more recent times. Now, with the invent of the internet, it is returning, but instead of it being city-wide, it's become worldwide. The internet has amazed me many times, and it has brought me much happiness to see people helping others out.

The money you're recieving is most likely from someone who benefitted from a person's generousity previously, and they're just returning the favor. Someday, maybe not tomorrow nor next month, but in a few years you'll be able to return the favor by helping someone else out who is in a time of need.

Anyway, as far as you life is concerned right now, it's not a great moment of your life, but you've already begun to turn another corner of life. You're trying to get things finalized between you and your ex wife. Even though it's taking a bit longer than planned, after you've freed yourself from the burdens of her, you'll be able to construct youself a life, hopefully a successful one without her pulling you back from success. It's a new start and even though this road has been full of pain, you'll never forget the people who were involved. You'll be able to cherish their memories, and know that they'd be cheering you on because you've successfully overcome many trials in your life and kept on going.

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

The Ultimate Selfish Act is Suicide. Where you're going, you will feel no pain but you will leave Marina with Extereme Guilt. Is This the Legacy you want to leave for her?

I think you're a better father than that Mario. I've raised two teenage girls and I can assure you Marina will snap out of the rebellion. She's going to need a Parent when she does. Don't forsake here.

There a numerous people out here who have offered to help you financially. Accepting these gifts is the best gift you can give back.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12
    The Ultimate Selfish Act is Suicide.

Thanks LOT, I was just about to post that myself.

Mario. Time to Pay it Forward....

• bebu
    bebu

YAHOO!

K. called me back just a few minutes ago and told me that Mario answered her call. He is going to come in to see her today. She is also going to ask him to go to a fireman's support group this evening--it is the second anniversary of the terrible RI fire, where so many people died trapped inside of a bar where band pyrotechnics went awry. There is a lot of grieving happening with them still; Mario will be able to connect with them, she feels.

Please pray for Mario to begin to find hope with her help!

bebu

• Emma
    Emma

Hooray!

Mario, we are all pulling for you in our own way.

Blessings to Mario and all of his friends who give so much in different ways.

Emma

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Good work Bebu.

cj

• Shakita
    Shakita

Hi Mario,

You wrote:

This is why I cannot continue to struggle anymore and have lost the will to continue fighting against a machine, and an evil woman, her family and their organization. I do not have the strength, meanness or resources to stay the course. I have to plan my exit and plan it quickly. All of you should understand this by now and accept my sincerest gratitude for your wonderful and amazing efforts and display of love. All of you have done the impossible and now it is time to stop and let go and let nature takes its course.

I would agree Mario that you don't have the strength on your own to get through this. I would like to make a suggestion. Borrow our strength, our meanness and our resources. Use our will and power to continue living even though you can't fathom doing that on your own. I am not just going to sit back and say: "OK Mario, do what you want." We all love you too much here to let that happen. You may not see it now Mario, but you do have a reason to live.

Also, don't let yourself be eaten up with guilt. I am the guilt king. I tore myself at things that I did or didn't do over the years. Guilt is destructive, not constructive. Let go of the guilt and just say : "screw it." You are needlessly feeling guilty Mario. If we didn't want to give to you then we wouldn't give to you. We are giving to you because we love you and care for you and we don't expect repayment.

I said it before and I'll say it again Mario: DON'T GIVE UP! Your life is worth living despite what you've been through. We want you here. Your family in Italy wants you here. Marina wants you here. My friend, take it ONE MINUTE AT A TIME if that is what you have to do to get over this crisis until it eases up. THINGS WILL IMPROVE OVER TIME. You just need to give it that time. In the meantime talk with people that have been through things that are similar to what you have gone through. Find a professional that will understand what you are experiencing, one that you will choose without any force from the authorities. YOU ARE A GOOD PERSON, MARIO. YOU ARE WORTH A GREAT DEAL TO US. WE CARE FOR YOU AND LOVE YOU.

Mr. Shakita

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

GREAT NEWS, BEBU!!!

I couldn't be more pleased! It's SUCH a step (a very hard one to take) in the right direction.

Bless your heart and Thanks for sharing.

hugs,

Annie

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Wonderful news Bebu! Would you please tell her there are dozens of us, hundreds perhaps, that are cheering Mario on. We are so helpless where we are, but perhaps she can be us in person! Thank you!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit