Ex-JW Mother attempts suicide with children and fails! My Family Tragedy

by Utopian Reformist 1242 Replies latest members private

• hubert
    hubert

Thanks, LOT.

Mario is a very likeable person, even if he is a heck of a lot smarter than I am.

I'm glad I got to know him, and I'm glad to be his friend. Once he's through this, he'll do okay.

Hubert

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Mario,

If only there was something I could say or do to ease your pain, I would do it. Truth is, I don't know what to say or what to do. I can only hope that somehow you will know that everyone on this board loves you and is pulling for you. I send this with hugs.

• outbutnotdown
    outbutnotdown

(((((Mario))))),

Thanks for being so strong for all of us.

Xandria's posts and Narkissios' posts have always seemed to me to be great advice. I'm also glad that you have had bebu, LoverOfTruth, hubert and others close to you to support you.

I would only like to add that from those of us here, that cannot possibly totally understand your pain, but we can agree that it is 100% warranted. You are also the one who can do the most for Marina in the future. You can also do the most Talia's spirit, by getting her story, your story, Marina's story out in the public.

Hang in there!! As much as it hurts right now, with help you will regain the strength to fight for what you know needs to be done.

Brad

• bebu
    bebu

Mario, hope all went well last night.

bebu

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

(((((Mario)))))

Nina

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

This is great news.

Hope this the beginning of something positive for you Mario.

Thinking of you often

wanna

• bebu
    bebu

Folks who might want to just drop an email, Mario gave his email earlier in this thread. It's amazingly easy, too: [email protected]

A simple e-card or note of encouragement that way is a nice idea!

bebu

big hints class

• Xandria
    Xandria

My was sent by snail mail.

X.

• LDH
    LDH

YES, we are all so lucky to have such a camaraderie that we can give emotionally, financially and even spiritually to someone who has touched us so much, but that 99% of us have never met!

Bebu, Hubert and others--you have been wonderful friends and been great examples to us of how human beings should behave when a friend is in need.

I'll try to talk to MArio tonight, and of course I'll update you on what I know.

Lisa

• hubert
    hubert

Thanks, Lisa, but you forgot to add yourself to the list. You belong here, too, with all the rest.

Bebu, you are the one that is doing most of the "legwork" here, even though you are miles away. I commend you for that.

Lisa, if you call Mario, ask him if he is still receiving cards and donations. The more donations he receives, the more he will feel "obligated" to stay around and "repay" it back.

Pay it forward, Mario.... later, when you are financially able, my friend.

Hubert

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit