Ex-JW Mother attempts suicide with children and fails! My Family Tragedy

by Utopian Reformist 1242 Replies latest members private

• bebu
    bebu

Lisa, I'm very, very thankful for Mario re-establishing contact with you. Thanks for letting us know.

It is very hard to read that his experience at whatever facility was barbaric at best. !! Why any system that should help leaves one feeling like a survivor (again!)... I can't comprehend.

Also, you have a pm.

bebu

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Lisa,

Thanks for the update. I'm SO sorry to hear that Mario didn't come away from the hospital feeling a lot better about things.

I sure hope he is getting SOME kind of 0ne-on-One counselling now, he has SO much to work through and needs help.

If you don't feel comfortable about putting an address we can send cards to him---would you please PM it to me as well?

hugs,

Annie

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    His experience at the 'facility' was barbaric to say the least.

Really hurts to hear this.

Lisa, going to visit family is an excellent idea. He needs people around him right now. Getting out of town, and out of the country might well do him a world of good. I'm glad you were able to talk to him.

Chris

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth
    It is very hard to read that his experience at whatever facility was barbaric at best. !!

As Barbaric and unjust as it may have been, Mario is still alive today to work out his problems today. .

Thanks for the update Lisa.

• sf
    sf

TONYA FULLER-BALLETTA (I) - PROVIDENCE

Tonya Fuller-Balletta is the founder, president and chief executive officer of TFB Industries Inc. She also held crisis management positions in the Providence school system and at AT&T and Narragansett Electric. She was both a Teamster and an executive at United Parcel Service. Fuller-Balletta holds global certifications in management, communications, technology solutions and project management. She founded a Parent-Teacher Organization to service families from all forms of school choice. Fuller-Balletta attended Johnson & Wales University. She is married and has two daughters. She lives in Providence. For more, click here.

• sf
    sf

http://www.legacy.com/Legacy.asp?Page=FHStories&FHIndex=3350&FHName=Romano+Funeral+Home

Balletta , Talia - BALLETTA, Talia November 29, 2004. Daughter of Mario and Tonya (Fuller) Balletta. Sister of Marina Balletta. Paternal granddaughter of Orazio and Pia Balletta. Maternal granddaughter .... More alt
    alt Guest Book alt
    alt Appeared in: The Providence Journal

sKally

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Thank you, Lisa, for the update. I'm sorry he had such a bad experience, but I am also glad he is alive. I hope he does go to Italy -- damn, just going to Italy is therapy enough, but to have loving family there will be the best thing in the world for him. I hope he gets nice and fat on Mama's pasta and some really good Chianti and Pinot Grigio!

Hugs,

Nina

• twolips
    twolips

Following this I felt Tonya was a monster.

But looking at her photo and reading about her, I cant help but wonder what happened ?? Or, how can this happen? What makes someone act this way? WE see it in the news too. Andrea Yates drowning her young ones. It heartbreaking.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Could somebody please repost the address we can contact him at? I'd love to send him a card and letter. I have a ton of friends, church members and family praying for him.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I am glad Mario contacted Lisa and I am sorry to hear the facility was barbaric. When in this country are we going to take mental health seriously and provide decent care to people! I still believe I made the right decision by calling...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit