Ex-JW Mother attempts suicide with children and fails! My Family Tragedy

by Utopian Reformist 1242 Replies latest members private

• happyout
    happyout

TresHappy,

Don't doubt for a moment that you made the right decision in calling the authorities, if you re-read Mario's post from that night, I don't think anyone can doubt that he was going to harm himself. You saved his life, there is no question.

Lisa,

Please PM me Mario's address also. Do you think he would be offended if I included some cash? Not a lot, I can't afford it, but some. And, I'm sorry your baby has been sick You have been a wonderful support for him, and an invaluable source of information for us, thank you so much.

Happyout

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

Here's the address Mario posted somewhere in this thread:

Mario Juliano Balletta

P.O. Box 91016

Johnston, RI 02919

• bebu
    bebu

(((LoT))) (((Tres)))

Mario is alive. You could be the reason why. No one knew where Mario was; only the police could trace his address down. People who have come too close to the edge of suicide themselves know how touchy and uncertain it can be... People who are watching a situation unfold know the outcome can be unpredictable as well. Why we should have to guess about the quality of the "help", though, really angers me.

bebu

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

Lisa,

Could you confirm the P.O. Address is still good? We don't seem to be getting anywhere getting a trust set up. I'd still like to send something to help financially.

• bebu
    bebu

LoT, a trust fund is not easy to set up... but the Methodist church I found sound like they might be willing to accept donations earmarked for Mario, and get that to him.

Hoping to hear from Lisa first, with her thoughts...

bebu

• LDH
    LDH

Hi Guys, use that PO box, send a few bucks if you can. He could use all the help he can get financially and emotionally. If you are not in a position to send money, please send a card of support.

EVERYONE Mario is not mad at any of you. He loves this board..... Thank you Simon.

I would like to write more right now, but I just got home from the Emergency Room (after 4 hours and a nifty ambulance ride) with the three year old who was in respiratory distress, sat rate at 88% on room air, after two breathing treatments he was back up to 99%. Much better.

I'll write more tomorrow.

Lisa

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Lisa you've got enough on your plate. Don't spread yourself too thin. Don't worry about this site. Take care of that little one. Very important.

Just know that you are a very good person and an even better friend.

Chris

• Fleur
    Fleur

Oh, Lisa ((((((((((((hug)))))))))))) poor you and poor baby. 88% sat rate is a terrifying feeling, been there! I am so glad that it's back up to 99 now.

rest up, thank you for telling us to still use the PO box (will try to do something soon) and please if you talk to mario remind him that we all really do care.

hugs

essie

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Yep, we've been through a few times like that with Jackson, Lisa! Very scary, especially when nothing really changes after a long breathing treatment at the ER. I'm glad your little one is doing better!

Love,

Nina

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

Thanks for confirming the address. I agree, any donations we can send will help with immediate needs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit