Ex-JW Mother attempts suicide with children and fails! My Family Tragedy

by Utopian Reformist 1242 Replies latest members private

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

I just brought this to the scroller at www.freeminds.org for better visibility, thanks. Poor Mario! I hope we find him and get him help.

Randy

• bebu
    bebu

Thanks Randy... did you mean to start the scroll thing on page 30? When I click on the story on the scroller, the thread doesn't not begin on page 1, but page 30.

I've left a phone message for the Rev. at the Methodist Church. I asked him to contact me soon.

I'm still working on more phone calls to other places (thank sf, for links... see if I can get anywhere with those...)

bebu

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I found a photo of Tanya Fuller online. I didn't think I should post it though....

• bebu
    bebu

Tres, are you sure it's correct? Her name is TOnya Fuller, not TAnya Fuller.

bebu

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

It is the right Tonya. It is a photo from a website from 2002 for candidates for Rhode Island governor.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

She's pretty. This is so sad. I don't even have children and I just cannot fathom wanting to harm them like that.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Yes, Tonya is very pretty. I cannot believe she did this to Talia!

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

And she seems articulate and well spoken from what I've read of her responses in different articles.

What I do find very eeire though is she was a "School at Home" mother. Wasn't Andres Yates a "School at Home mom?

• Share this

Google+
    Pinterest
    Reddit